Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the Molitor-Labarda fight tonight? I'd rather watch Molitor than Godfrey. 10,000 points to anyone with a link.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
No direct link bro but the Boxing Channel over at Justin.tv said that somebody will most likely cover it over there.

Justin.tv - Live Streaming Video is the site. They cover most sports whether it's "soccer", boxing, basketball & most sports live. They also show highlights etc so head over there at fight time and you could well get a stream for it bro. Plus they have a cool chat room.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Speaking of any links, does anyone have any for the Latin Fury PPV tonight? I'd buy it legit, but none of my normal viewing buddies care and I heard the undercard is lame. Maybe I'm a loser for asking, but Valuev/Ruiz should be on right about now in Berlin I'd imagine...anyone have a stream for that?

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Close round. Valuev is bouncing on his toes from time to time and throwing his jab, he actually looks pretty good. Ruiz looks tired, but he's trying.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I don't, he's too slow, his defense is too leaky, and he doesn't have a reliable accurate power punch. Klitschko beats him right now, Peter I'm not sure. Did you get the link up in time Nate? They already have a winner

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Took me a while, but I finally got that Molitor link to work. He was impressive against a nobody.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts