Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's only been a few monthes since he fought last and won a decision. I missed that fight unforutunately because I had to work.

I heard he has been wanting a rematching with Glen Johnson does anybody know whats going on with him. He's probably my favorite boxer and I would like to see him fight again

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
He is fighting Tito, but I forgot the date of the fight. Look in upcoming boxing matches. That usually has the dates of all upcoming events.

Just found it. Jan. 26th

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Southpaw447 said:
Sounds like it's going to be a good fight. I hope we see the old Jones that dominated his weight class in the 90's.
His amazing speed has slowed and he is fighting a trashcan. I was one of Roy's biggest fans when he was in his prime, but now he is just looking for a pay day.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
TysonJones said:
and he still has the fastest hands out there.
theres lots of fighters got fasters hands than roy these days.

floyd,pac,calzaghe,etc.....

·
Registered
368 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
His amazing speed has slowed and he is fighting a trashcan. I was one of Roy's biggest fans when he was in his prime, but now he is just looking for a pay day.
Trashcan????????? wow..... thats awesome.... cant belive u think that about tito

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
They both don't need it, but that don't mean they don't want it. And if they don't you know Don does. Jones and Tito wouldn't be stepping in a ring if it wasn't for some kind of a good price IMO. Don knows what kind of numbers this could generate. I don't know, maybe I am outta my mind, or maybe it's just the way whenever Don opens his mouth, most of the time it just seems like BS to me. If Tito doesn't get knocked out this would actually make a good farewell fight for both fighters.That or I honestly think Jones and Hopkins should make their rematch (whenever that may be) both their last and call it quits on 2 great careers.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I agree with everything you just said, the last thing i want to see is roy jones lose again, i want him to retire on a high note and at least somewhat in the spotlight but what are the chances of that happening in boxing. kinda sad if you think about it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts