Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fighter from my hometown, Nottingham U.K.

Steps up to compete for the WBC super-middleweight title when he faces Jean Pascal, of Canada, for the vacant belt.

He a heavy handed guy, good jab, offensive, tries to look after his chin, good finisher, i'm undecided on what level he can go to, fight is on 6th Dec, what a night.

Your thoughts on this boxer?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
He's an above average boxer who I don't really rate all that highly. I wouldn't be surprised to see Pascal beat him, but I favor Froch.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I haven't seen how good his chin is, so this next statement is based more on speculation. Kessler, Taylor, Andrade, and Bika knock him out. Bute would probably out box him, but I'm not sold on a stoppage.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I'm not big on Fraud at all. He's got some talent. That's obvious. But he's his own biggest fan. And he clearly overrates himself.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Fighter from my hometown, Nottingham U.K.

Steps up to compete for the WBC super-middleweight title when he faces Jean Pascal, of Canada, for the vacant belt.

He a heavy handed guy, good jab, offensive, tries to look after his chin, good finisher, i'm undecided on what level he can go to, fight is on 6th Dec, what a night.

Your thoughts on this boxer?

I'm undecided too, it's depends on how good his chin is and whether he can improve his defense. I'm from Nottingham too though so I hope he does well :D:D.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Hes got talent but he won't amount to much. His style is just stupid, for some reason he carries his hands low and tries to rely on reflexes. He ain't no RJ or Hamed. He'll get exposed soon.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm from Nottingham too though so I hope he does well :D:D.
You Reds! :laugh::laugh:

We ever had a world champ?
Not as my memory serves, ill be routing for him, but i agree with most peeps observation that he'll get exposed reasonably soon.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

Not as my memory serves, ill be routing for him, but i agree with most peeps observation that he'll get exposed reasonably soon.
Yeah man! :laugh::thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

I dunno m8, I'll be rooting for him, I think he'll win a world title but then probably lose it to Taylor.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
yeah froch is a bum with a good right and. if you can time it or be a good counter puncher he will lose. any movement then he will not know what to do. he can beat pascal easily but come and fight mikkell kessler, he will face someone with the same power as him but better technically.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
It won't be long before he's exposed.
Agreed.
yeah froch is a bum with a good right and. if you can time it or be a good counter puncher he will lose. any movement then he will not know what to do. he can beat pascal easily but come and fight mikkell kessler, he will face someone with the same power as him but better technically.
Good post dude. I agree with all of this.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts