Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the forum still think witter owns Hatton?
All i keep reading on here now is Hatton would beat witter. I said it from the very start, even before hatton beat Kostya Tszyu on 05.
Just wandering if theres any one still picking witter over the hitman

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Even Witter doesn't realy beleive that, he just wanted paid. LOL!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Anyone on the forum still think witter owns Hatton?
All i keep reading on here now is Hatton would beat witter. I said it from the very start, even before hatton beat Kostya Tszyu on 05.
Just wandering if theres any one still picking witter over the hitman
Of course you did, you would probably pick Hatton over Wlad:laugh:

In answer to the question, no. Witter's hype came from people's hate for Hatton, and i was definetly guilty of this.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Of course you did, you would probably pick Hatton over Wlad:laugh:

In answer to the question, no. Witter's hype came from people's hate for Hatton, and i was definetly guilty of this.
You sure were, no way are you one of the most unbias people on the forum. :D

Your hater. LOL!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I am unbias on most subjects but not Hatton, i have come to despise the little Manc:laugh:

Unbias my ass, unbias people dont show the hate you do Thomas. LOL!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
lol your one to talk:laugh:
Oh, i dont hide the fact i dont like Mayweather but i still respect him as the best, i dont hide that im a huge fan of Hatton either but i wont pick him to beat guys he cant either though like Mayweather/Cotto/Margarito.

You my freind let your hate blind your picks, im an admitted fan but not a deluded one. :p

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Even VD can't smoke enough stuff to think Witter can beat Hatton now.

Also, how can a Brit hate Hatton? that's like a German that hates sausage.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Nationality has nothing to do with who i like. Aside from Calzaghe, there isn't actually many Brit fighters i like at the moment.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
You picked both Hatton & De La Hoya to beat Mayweather.. but that was nothing to with the hate right?;)
No Thomas those are predictions, hate would be picking both them to win rematches.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
That would be like picking Witter to beat Hatton. LOL!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
That would be like picking Witter to beat Hatton. LOL!
Your clutching at straws dude:laugh: They've never fought and never will so its not as if i have even been proved wrong. Whereas you, your hate for Floyd made you wrong on two occasions. If you would have analyzed both fights without your hate, you would have seen those fights were easy to pick.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Your clutching at straws dude:laugh: They've never fought and never will so its not as if i have even been proved wrong. Whereas you, your hate for Floyd made you wrong on two occasions. If you would have analyzed both fights without your hate, you would have seen those fights were easy to pick.
Thomas C+ plus fighters dont beat A level guys like Hatton. Mayweather/Oscar/Hatton are all A-level so predicting these fights is a little harder than saying Witter beats Hatton. LOL!

That would have been like me picking Baldomir to beat Mayweather :laugh: which obviously would not happen, just like Hatton wouldn't lose to a C+ fighter. :D

You picked off your hate and admitted that, that is my point, your not unbias like you clame to be. Infact your one of the biggest haters on the forum. LOL!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Hatton isn't on Mayweather's level. Watch the fight, Hatton may have won one round but other than that he was outclassed and knocked out.

And as for being biased, take a good look at yourself. You cream over British fighters, its almost pathetic. LOL!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Even VD can't smoke enough stuff to think Witter can beat Hatton now.

Also, how can a Brit hate Hatton? that's like a German that hates sausage.
Lmao that was nice my freind :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Hatton isn't on Mayweather's level. Watch the fight, Hatton may have won one round but other than that he was outclassed and knocked out.

And as for being biased, take a good look at yourself. You cream over British fighters, its almost pathetic. LOL!
Mayweather is an A+ fighter, Hatton is A-level fighter.

Witter is a low B-level fighter.

Not on Hattons or Mayweathers level, he was deluded thinking he was, so were the guys who picked him Thomas. :laugh:

unbias. LMAO!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
The more posts I read on this forum the more it seems I'm one of the few Americans who actually liked Hatton. I never thought Witter would even make the fight competitive. Hatton TKO 3 Witter.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts