Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Download sopcast...

paste this in your sopcast browswer

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:51153

Starts at 11 PM ET

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I hate that I missed this. I'm glad Arce proved some of his naysayers wrong. Yeah, Mijares owned him in every way, but Mijares is another level of fighter. Arce still has something left. Concepcion beat that Banal kid who everyone was going crazy over and Arce stopped Concepcion. Solid win for him.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hate that I missed this. I'm glad Arce proved some of his naysayers wrong. Yeah, Mijares owned him in every way, but Mijares is another level of fighter. Arce still has something left. Concepcion beat that Banal kid who everyone was going crazy over and Arce stopped Concepcion. Solid win for him.
I ended up watching it. The stream was delayed, and that's why I was so confused. Arce is nothing more than an average brawler to me. I don't like him at all.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
All Concepcion showed is that he has heart. He is unbelievably slow for super flyweight, David Diaz would throw 5 punches before dude gets off with 1.

I like Arce, but he's done, even while Concepcion was dumb slow he would hit him clean with 1 or 2 slug slow, wide shots. The only thing Arce has left is his heart, determination, and some of his power, it won't be enough to beat any paper champ or top contender. Any bantam, super fly, fly weight with decent speed and stamina would stop him.

The only question remaining is, when will Arum cash out his cash cow? Arce will never be a titleholder and will either be brutally stopped or be beaten in a one sided fight as soon as he steps up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts