Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I use to own a 9 mill, a snub nose .38 and saw-off shot gun. But as a convicted felon I lost the right to own a gun. So I gave them to my brother.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yes. Every non-stupid person should be allowed to own a gun. I believe that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to drive cars either, but that is for another day.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Of course its ok for the public to arm themselves legally, for self protection. The bad guys have the guns illegally so its more than warranted

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
guns are good. Kill em all and let God sort em out is how I feel sometimes.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
No it isn't. It all happens so fast that it is almost impossible to even remember. I do have vivid flashbacks ALL THE TIME though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Yeah I remember when you called me after getting shot that one time dude. You were just chillin up at the hospital. You have nightmares about it? Anything Trauma related?

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Hell yeah there's a reason why those guys end up getting beat to death with barbells in prison by other criminals.

Anyone ever been shot at/hit? It sucks.
I believe that if you qualify for a gun, then you should get one. But certain people definately should not have guns. Luckily, I have never been shot at, but hit? oh yeah. But im not one to let myself be a victim, so i hit back. sometimes I end up being a victim anyways. xD

1 - 20 of 21 Posts