Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
AA is class. This fight will be easy for him. He won the first time with a broken jaw.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
I can't see Miranda losing to Abraham without taking 5-6 points again. Abraham must use his speed or he'll quickly taste the canvas because of Miranda's raw power. Miranda in late stoppage.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I can't see Miranda losing to Abraham without taking 5-6 points again. Abraham must use his speed or he'll quickly taste the canvas because of Miranda's raw power. Miranda in late stoppage.
AA is much improved from there first meating and wont be fighting with a broken jaw this time (fighting with your jaw broke is suposed to be hell) he'll beat Miranda by a wide UD maybe late stoppage.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
AA is much improved from there first meating and wont be fighting with a broken jaw this time (fighting with your jaw broke is suposed to be hell) he'll beat Miranda by a wide UD maybe late stoppage.
I can see the possible wide UD for AA because of his speed and skill over Miranda...but I don't see a late stoppage. If they fight on the inside then the advantage goes to Miranda but if Abraham sticks and moves then the fight is highly in his favor.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This fight is a toss up IMO. If Abraham doesn't freeze up fighting outside of Germany he should win a UD. I'm still rolling with Miranda though for the hell of it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I can see the possible wide UD for AA because of his speed and skill over Miranda...but I don't see a late stoppage. If they fight on the inside then the advantage goes to Miranda but if Abraham sticks and moves then the fight is highly in his favor.
When Miranda misses his shots he'll be tired after 8 rounds. He'll probably be there for the taking at that point.

I'll stick with my original opinion though and that is AA wide UD.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AA UD is the betting favorite. I don't doubt it, but I have a feeling Miranda's lame ass may catch him. I don't like either guy but I hate Miranda slightly less.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
This fight is a toss up IMO. If Abraham doesn't freeze up fighting outside of Germany he should win a UD. I'm still rolling with Miranda though for the hell of it.
Remember we got that bet. ;)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know. I got no problem losing that bet. I went with my gut on this one rather than my head. It will be a great fight, and I really don't care who wins. The bet just gives me someone to root for.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Miranda by KO between rounds 5-7. The Pretender will be beaten by the Contender. The country of Germany and their cheating system won't save him now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here are the two bets on the under.

Bet placed by Amount staked Odds Amount won
SugarShane 2000000 105/100 (1.05) 2100000
Wicked Shot 500 105/100 (1.05) 525

1 - 14 of 14 Posts