22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welterweight Fight - Atlantic City, New Jersey

7/14/07

Arturro Gatti vs. Alfonso Gomez

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
those are great odds to be hoenst. Im putting a large amount on gatti hoping he comes through.. I still think he is in a league or 2 higher than gomez. gatti almost beat baldomir.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i like gomez he's great to watch and we all know what you get from arturo, this cant fail to be a great fight. flip a coin i got this a 50-50 fight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same here Tommy. To be completely honest...I love watching Gatti get beat up. Nobody can do it like Floyd did though. Or at least nobody can make him look THAT horrible.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
gatti will alwasy be one of my favorite fighters and parts of me believed he was a very great fighter at one specific point in his career. I like gatti because of waht he stood for, he doesnt do it for the money ( although that is a erason why he does it ) he doesnt necessary do it to win a huge championship and secure a great legacy. He does it because he loves to fight. He has an awesome chin, and aewsome heart and pretty awesome stamina. win or lose, i dont care, i just love watching gatti. But it would do me great jsutice to see him end his career with one last great thunderous left hook and knock gomez out. but i hope it doesn tgive him false hope either, because he is no longer an elite fighter and he only was an elite fighter for a year or 2 of his early part of his career.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like watching him fight just because he gets beat up in almost every fight. Sometimes he beats up his opponent more to get the W. Exciting guy.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
most of the time he does get the better of his opponents, but theres no way he can compete with guys like delahoya and mayewather. but those are blemishes on his record to me. Lets me honest, how many people can beat guys like mayweather and delahoya. I must say though floyd kicked gattis ass, but gatti put up a good fight against delahoya, at least while it lasted.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i dont know tbh Gatti is old now not the same guy

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
10k on gomez to win!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i bet 1000 on gatti haha i love them both they r wicked warriors but gatti even though his best days are way gone will KO gomez

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
tyson said:
i bet 1000 on gatti haha i love them both they r wicked warriors but gatti even though his best days are way gone will KO gomez
are you watching tonight tyson?

the 3 fights should be foty contendors.

im hyped just now, go margarito. :cheeky4:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
tommygunn said:
are you watching tonight tyson?

the 3 fights should be foty contendors.

im hyped just now, go margarito. :cheeky4:
haha well i would love 2 tommy but i havent got skysports atm which is pretty annoying but i will be on here listening to your round up of the fights. I reli wana hear Margarito win and have no doubt that he wont. :laugh: Hes the man in welter I bet 10k on him mate

1 - 18 of 18 Posts