Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dude I am so pizzed about the way people handle losses here. The word on the streets and even in one radio station ( NotiUno ) is that Margarito tested positive for steroids. I am sooooo impressed abut some people here are you kidding me ? I heard that on the radio, two of my clients told me the same and even my wife called me and said people are talking about that where she works.

I quickly came here, to ESPN and Maxboxing.com to check and nothing shows up; that makes me mad cuz it is obviously an "excuse making extravaganza" made from sore losers and people just keep talking about that, wtf ?

If it's true ( which i think is not ), fine, but if not, it's a shame for me.

I just wanted to share my feelings

:thumbsdown:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Dude I am so pizzed about the way people handle losses here. The word on the streets and even in one radio station ( NotiUno ) is that Margarito tested positive for steroids. I am sooooo impressed abut some people here are you kidding me ? I heard that on the radio, two of my clients told me the same and even my wife called me and said people are talking about that where she works.

I quickly came here, to ESPN and Maxboxing.com to check and nothing shows up; that makes me mad cuz it is obviously an "excuse making extravaganza" made from sore losers and people just keep talking about that, wtf ?

There is a track record for this though in Puerto Rico :thumbsdown: It's a shame, but people will stop soon enough IMO.

·
Registered
735 Posts

I got calls from three friends asking me if Margarito had used steroids and that if they had gave Cotto back the belt, if it had been a no contest. I was like WTF?? I told them that if it didnt say anything in the forum it was bs.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
imo i think that margarito knew it was the biggest fight of his career. he also must love his brother dearly to dedicate such a tough fight to him, when he could have easily lost before the fight.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts

I agree and like how you opt for the truth instead of joining in with the bogus conspiracy theories of your countrymen. Anyone who started that rumor needs to watch a Margarito fight other than the Cotto fight so they can see him do the exact same thing to others.

Alot of Puerto Ricans refuse to face the truth. Til this day I keep hearing some of them think Trinidad threw the Hopkins fight, so I will refuse to believe anything that comes out of there.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
That, or it was HUGO. Hugo went all around PR stalking Cotto.
:laugh: I had to do somethign to help my boy save face

I heard Hugo poisoned Cotto. He put some peruvian drug in Cotto's water while he was training. No wonder he backed off saturday night he thought Margarito was chopping him with machetes.
It was magic Inca mushroon juice,from the Andes, it was suppose to pump him up but I guess the sroons were too old , it backfired :laugh:

It was the fat boy. He saw Cotto lose and thought his meal ticket was gone. So you know that fat boy was going to do something. Can't fukk with a fat boys meal ticket
That fat tub of lard, I have a bone to pick with him ,he told my wife he was gonna give her a cotto poster, then he walk out of the gym and pretended like he forgott:mad:
You guys are killing me, my wife is laughing her head off..

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I heard Hugo poisoned Cotto. He put some peruvian drug in Cotto's water while he was training. No wonder he backed off saturday night he thought Margarito was chopping him with machetes.
It was magic Inca mushroon juice,from the Andes, it was suppose to pump him up but I guess the sroons were too old , it backfired :laugh:

That fat tub of lard, I have a bone to pick with him ,he told my wife he was gonna give her a cotto poster, then he walk out of the gym and pretended like he forgott:mad:
You guys are killing me, my wife is laughing her head off..
:laugh::laugh:

Hilarious. Next time make sure they're new man. Look what happened. You spoiled our next Puerto Rican champ.

It was funny when my mom saw this fight she was like "That's it i'm collaring me a mexican today" Cause she's a police officer (Collar meaning arresting)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I agree and like how you opt for the truth instead of joining in with the bogus conspiracy theories of your countrymen. Anyone who started that rumor needs to watch a Margarito fight other than the Cotto fight so they can see him do the exact same thing to others.

Alot of Puerto Ricans refuse to face the truth. Til this day I keep hearing some of them think Trinidad threw the Hopkins fight, so I will refuse to believe anything that comes out of there.
I hear the same thing from my P.R. Buddies in Chicago who know jack **** about boxing. They really believe Tito took a dive against Hopkins, and Wilfredo Gomez was drugged vs. Salvador Sanchez!

They are delusional when it comes to their heroes. But they are good fans, crazy yes, but dedicated and humorous!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hugo you better not repeat what you said about 2 hot girls in Caguas or your wife is going to put a Margarito beating on U

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Hugo you better not repeat what you said about 2 hot girls in Caguas or your wife is going to put a Margarito beating on U
Lets hope his wife doesn't read this. He told us not to talk about it again after he says it "ahem, Explain right now." "wh-wh-what? Explain what?" "Two hot girls in Caguas? Wtf is that all about huh?" "what!? what're you talking about hun!" "Oh you know what i'm talking about...pack your pillow and blanket for the car"

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
:laugh:

Hilarious. Next time make sure they're new man. Look what happened. You spoiled our next Puerto Rican champ.

It was funny when my mom saw this fight she was like "That's it i'm collaring me a mexican today" Cause she's a police officer (Collar meaning arresting)
They worked the last time I used them 10 years ago:laugh
Tell her to go to Home Depot they're all hanging out over there and to do one for me also I'm sure she'll think up a charge.

I hear the same thing from my P.R. Buddies in Chicago who know jack **** about boxing. They really believe Tito took a dive against Hopkins, and Wilfredo Gomez was drugged vs. Salvador Sanchez!

They are delusional when it comes to their heroes. But they are good fans, crazy yes, but dedicated and humorous!
Delusional is the right word my friend, some fans are just that FANATICS..

Look at the bright side Hugo. You got to eat some delicious food over there and see some hot women. And i mean...sizzling :laugh: Make sure your wife is not behind you when you nod your head yes self conciously
Tell me about it, the women oh my god, I roll the tape every night :laugh: world class behinds,I'm talking glorious bootys, my wife don't mind like my friend Cj wife said the day I don't look is the day she knows I'm dead:laugh:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts