Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

The site has been growing really nicely lately, but I think we can all do a little more to help it take that next step. Right now we have over 20 people online, but I think we can triple that number!

I think every one of us should invite 3 of our buddies to the site. Whether they are friends from other sites, guys we watch the fights with, or just guys we know from college.... we should all make an effort to bring in 3 new members.

What do you think? I know that I'm going to try - I'm sending an email to 10 of my friends today and see if we can't get a good trend going here!

I hope you'll join me too

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
I put something up at the mma forum, and I could try to get some other people too.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
rdlviper said:
Guys,

The site has been growing really nicely lately, but I think we can all do a little more to help it take that next step. Right now we have over 20 people online, but I think we can triple that number!

I think every one of us should invite 3 of our buddies to the site. Whether they are friends from other sites, guys we watch the fights with, or just guys we know from college.... we should all make an effort to bring in 3 new members.

What do you think? I know that I'm going to try - I'm sending an email to 10 of my friends today and see if we can't get a good trend going here!

I hope you'll join me too

Ummm ......You havent posted in over a month.:dunno:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
could somebody help explain to me how to get a pic for my avatar?? every time i try it says the file's invalid???I appreciate the help.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
What data are you entering? Copy and paste it here, and I'll figure it out. Are you browsing for the file or is it a url link? Also are there any messages that pop up telling you what the problem is? It may be too big.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I tried copying and pasteing a few different pics from some sites to no prevail. I am looking for a pic of pavlik standing in the ring wearing his belts after the Taylor fight. Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
No problem dude. You can't copy and paste the image. You need to save it to your computer and browse for it when you want to set up your avatar. If this doesn't help you let me know, and I will walk you through it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
ItalianBull said:
could somebody help explain to me how to get a pic for my avatar?? every time i try it says the file's invalid???I appreciate the help.
send me the url and i'll do it in the admin cp for you. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
You totally just stole my thunder you ass! ;)
LOL. What thunder? All I heard was a mere girl fart. Now what I have...that shakes the Earth. I HAVE THUNDER!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts