Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been mentioned before, but I would like to restate this request for a simple courtesy.

If you are posting a thread with fight results, PLEASE do not state the results in the thread title.

For example:

"Mayweather Knocks out Hatton"

should read

"Mayweather vs Hatton results *Spoiler* "
etc...

Not every member gets the opportunity to see the event live. Out of courtesy, we are asking that you no longer post results in the thread TITLE. Thank you very much for your cooperation! :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
It has been mentioned before, but I would like to restate this request for a simple courtesy.

If you are posting a thread with fight results, PLEASE do not state the results in the thread title.

For example:

"Mayweather Knocks out Hatton"

should read

"Mayweather vs Hatton results *Spoiler* "
etc...

Not every member gets the opportunity to see the event live. Out of courtesy, we are asking that you no longer post results in the thread TITLE. Thank you very much for your cooperation! :thumbsup:
They should check out the PBP's :laugh::laugh: OK, I'll obey LOL ;)

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
fair point, but i think thats a bit stupid, if you don't want to know the results then don't go on a boxing forum? :confused:
Exactly, if it's a big fight then it'll pretty much be all everyone talks about ;), so watch it before you come on. You can even watch it on the internet. Unfortunately not everyone is so bright :p

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well of course everyone will be talking about it, and thats great. But the thread TITLES should not give away the result for those that havent yet had a chance to see the fight.
Sometimes I have to work and I record the fight. Since I'm moderating I see all the thread titles and if I see a results thread for the fight in question, I can steer clear until I view it.
Im pretty sure its much the same with many other members, as its ben brought to our attention by several.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts