Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Attn: NFFC, Goldenbhoy, Brooklyn Rican, Hugobox

1K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  HUGOBOX 
#1 ·
As you all know the Cotto-Margarito fight is Saturday night. You have all said that you would like to host the live play by play for boxingforum. I need to know which of you are going to do it for sure, so that I can set up the pbp thread accordingly. Please let me know a.s.a.p. You will all be given 100,000 points as well. Thanks

-Shane

#2 ·
No offence to the guy but Broklyn maybe just a little bit bias to be doing a PBP for this one. (Not saying thats a bad thing).

But we know he'll not give Margarito much credit against Cotto.

A close fight could look like a lopsided UD for Cotto.

#12 ·
erm brooklyn has already predicted a shut out for cotto. as a judge, yo should never let your emotions and feelings affect a fight. not only do i think he will be bias, but some of his scoring has been very different to what most of us think. such as oscar and forbes being a draw, tito winning vs oscar and the cotto/mosley fight being very much an easy fight for cotto.

if we have a play by play of all 12 rounds for cotto vs margarito, then it will absolutely make people not bother with our play by play. i'm not saying that is impossible for cotto to win all 12 rounds, but i would prefer people to be more accurate with their scores and i have little confident in brooklyn for this fight. especially since he has already predicted a shut out which only leads me to believe that he would give any close round to cotto.

nffc did a good job vs pacman and diaz. i'm happy with him

#14 ·
Well there'll be me, Hugobox and Goldenbhoy still as the official judges :thumbsup: And I'll be completely unbiased because I like them both and I just want to see a great fight. I'm glad you're happy with me :thumbsup:

oh crap sorry i just read i'm not allowed to post in here. sorry i have a tendacy to read a post and then reply then press back and back.
It's OK. You made a good point.

#13 ·
oh crap sorry i just read i'm not allowed to post in here. sorry i have a tendacy to read a post and then reply then press back and back.

#15 · (Edited)
Whoa whoa why am i being attacked here? It's a play by play. Obviously i'll be telling exactly what happened and the reason for my scoring. Either way they'd know what happened. So why attack me? I was gonna say i cant do it cause i'm going to my grandfathers house but now i'm gonna bring a piece of paper and a pen to my grandfathers house and write it all down and then type it in on my PBP just for being attacked like that. Only down side to my pbp is that it'll turn in a day later. Other than that they'll still get my pbp if anyone hasn't seen it and couldn't come online on saturday. I'm not going to be biased on this fight. I'm not really biased with anything. I watch whos most active and whos throwing the best punches. And don't bring up past unaccurate scores because most fights that i do score i'm always right on point with the scoring. We all have our times where we think its completely opposite. And yes i do think Cotto will shut out Margarito. But I too wanna know who wins after the 12th round early without hearing the judges so of course i'm going to be fair.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.