Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't even know Fraudley had signed with Warren, i wonder what bum he'll be facing?

They should anounce his opponent today.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This just after I told the guy on myspace we were big fans... HAHA
Im sure Fraudley has lots of fans here, im just not one of them......That goes for Williams, Sprott, Skelton and Gammer too. :laugh:

·
Registered
652 Posts
He hasn't fought since February 2007 and has had a hard time of it since the shocking loss to Michael Sprott. Audley was in a car crash and damaged his hands and also his brother died earlier this year.

He's got the size and skills but it is too late though he could still upset one or two.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He hasn't fought since February 2007 and has had a hard time of it since the shocking loss to Michael Sprott. Audley was in a car crash and damaged his hands and also his brother died earlier this year.

He's got the size and skills but it is too late though he could still upset one or two.
I guess thats why i dont like him Rob, he had all the tools to dominate the HW division he just didn't beleive that.

If he went into every fight like he did against Danny then he'd be a very hard man to beat.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Definitely lacks a decent chin and also for a man his size he sometimes fights scared. He's not getting any younger either, he'll maybe get one last big fight and then retire.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Definitely lacks a decent chin and also for a man his size he sometimes fights scared. He's not getting any younger either, he'll maybe get one last big fight and then retire.
He might be a good fight to judge Haye on at HW Rob.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
David Haye? You really don't like Audley much, Tommy.:laugh:

If Michael Sprott can do that much damage then Haye would be up on homicide charges.
LOL!

I think it could be a good fight for Dave to feel his way into the HW division, Rahman would be good too. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
One good thing about having myspace is you get fighters blogs... Here is Audley's from today...

I’m fighting on the Hopkins / Calzaghe card on April 19th

Yo

I’m back and ready to rumble.

I can confirm the rumours that I am fighting on the Calzaghe / Hopkins undercard. It is a great show to be on and I’m glad for the opportunity to get back out here. Big up Frank Warren.

I will be working with Frank Warren and this deal will lead to a heavyweight title, provided that I do what I need to do in the ring.

Having not fought since losing to Sprott and overcoming a serious car crash and operation, I’m itching to get back in the ring and climb the mountain once more. Sitting on the sidelines has been tough as I’ve trained throughout most of my time off and things just haven’t worked out. Losing my younger brother in January was also difficult, but life is life and we come and go; tomorrow is not promised to any of us. So think wisely my friends and be all you can be. Dare to dream and never give in, no matter what. God will guide you, when the way ahead is dark. I have faith.

I’m still optimistic about my future and despite the tough road ahead, I’m ready, willing and able to bounce back and achieve my goals. People can choose how they wish to be defined and I’m not defined by anyone’s image but my own. I still believe I can win a world title and I will find a way to reach the mountain top.

Having lived in Vegas for the last 4 years, I’ve made many friends, so the poster on this site is circling around Vegas. Local crew see you there. The British fans that are travelling; get there in time to see the A Force on the undercard! I suspect that my fight will get some exposure on UK television.

Not sure of the opponent yet, but having been out for over a year and getting this on short notice, it will be low key. But I still have to do a job on him and I will take it from there.

Training hard and still believing.

A Force

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I like watching Harrison fight. It never gets old watching him get knocked out

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.