Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Audley harrison. A future world champion. after the beating he dished out against williams saturday night i think it is possible.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
tyson said:
Audley harrison. A future world champion. after the beating he dished out against williams saturday night i think it is possible.
skill wise ive always said yes but he never realy showed any guts untill last night when he brutalised the very good danny williams. the way the hw division is at the moment id say he has a very good chance of being champ, lasy years loses to williams and gunn have been put to sleep with his performance last night.

audley stated last night that by mid 07 he will be a strap holder and by the end of 08 he will be undisputed champ, we'll have to wait and see but he does have all the toll's and is by far the best all round boxer at hw.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
tyson said:

How many times have we/someone said that :dunno:

Harrison has all the physical skills to be a top heavyweight & you would think with a weak division he would be doin great.
At 6'5 & 86 inch reach he is just as big as Klitschko & Lewis in those departments. Throw in he is a southpaw & he should be up there with Klitschko right now as a top heavyweight.

BUT he lacks killer instsinct & aggresiveness to be a top fighter. I watched the fight this morning & he looked good. He still pawed with the jab to much & backed up to much.
How do you get beat by Guinn who you where so much bigger than. How do you lose to an overweight Danny Williams?

He just got a big win so maybe he should try fighting a top 10 or 15 guy maybe even in the U.S. to get some noytice. If he wins maybe a title shot late next year.

Maybe Tony Thompson,Beck,Rahman or Barrett would be a good test for him.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i think the plans for a title eliminator with matt skelton who he was ment to face last night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts