Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 465 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the average height for a 112 pounder. Unfortunately I'm underweight I'm 5ft. 7in. around 110-115 Ibs. I'd like to know how tall the people I'll be fighting will be

·
Registered
60 Posts
well ur a good height for that weight you cant really say but most likely youll have the reach advantage on most fighters how old are you?

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Miguel Cotto is 5'7.. So dont worry man, go to Burger King or wherever, you're still young enjoy your life and dont worry about the weight. Learning technique and developing skills is more important at this poing

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Miguel Cotto is 5'7.. So dont worry man, go to Burger King or wherever, you're still young enjoy your life and dont worry about the weight. Learning technique and developing skills is more important at this poing
I don't know how long it's been since i've eaten burger king. i don't eat it cause it'll completely kill my stamina. Fast food does that to me.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:thumbsup: kay good cause i've always told my mother start cooking for me instead of making me cook thats why i'm so light lol guess i gotta get used to being a 112lb'er

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im 15 and im only 5 foot six, weighing 125 pounds, iv only had little mess around fights in a gym lol.. cant wait till i get my chance to fight at a slightly higher level.. but anyway am i the right weight for my height?

thanks

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Im 15 and im only 5 foot six, weighing 125 pounds, iv only had little mess around fights in a gym lol.. cant wait till i get my chance to fight at a slightly higher level.. but anyway am i the right weight for my height?

thanks
I'm 14, 5 foot 6 and I weigh 139 pounds. There isn't really a right weight for a certain height. Just depends on what build you are. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Mike Tyson was 5'10 and weighed about 215-220lbs in his prime. Celestino Caballero is 5'11 and fights at 122lbs. What im getting at is there is no 'average' height for weights, everyone is built differently:thumbsup:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Who says there's no average weight for height lol, yes there is. Thats how body mass index, metabolism, and overall health is measured.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I'm 14, 5 foot 6 and I weigh 139 pounds. There isn't really a right weight for a certain height. Just depends on what build you are. :thumbsup:
Exactly. I'm 5'9" and I weigh 190 on a good day. If you didn't know me that sounds fat. Just depends on the build.

1 - 20 of 465 Posts