Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
lennox could still easily unify the HW division!

chess v donald trump LMAO !!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i want to see lewis fight 1 more time, i know it wont happen but id like to see someone like wlad win 2 or 3 titles then lennox come back and knock them spark!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
If lewis came back i would hardly give him more than a punchers chance agaisnt Wlad.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
If lewis came back i would hardly give him more than a punchers chance agaisnt Wlad.
whys that brutus?

lewis is better than wlad in every department,,,,,he'd easily beat wlad in any kind of fight.

the fight would be a battle of the jabs and with lewis having the best jab ever along with holmes id say the fight would be real easy for him.

to be quite honest i think sultan will knock wlad out.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Lewis hasnt fought for years, Wlad is the best HW division has to offer and i doubt that Lewis has any speed left, he looks huge these days (not in a good way) and you can see his hair is becoming gray ffs! haha, but yeah if they ever fought i would put all my money on Wlad. The key word for me is Lewis WAS better in every department i doubt he is these days.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Lewis hasnt fought for years, Wlad is the best HW division has to offer and i doubt that Lewis has any speed left, he looks huge these days (not in a good way) and you can see his hair is becoming gray ffs! haha, but yeah if they ever fought i would put all my money on Wlad. The key word for me is Lewis WAS better in every department i doubt he is these days.
thats something one can only asume brutus,,,,the smart money would be on lewis and rightfully so.

manny said a few ago that lewis was still doing some training and that he was in reasonable shape, its posted on the forum somewhere.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Il say this, with a solid 8-12 week training camp, Lennox would have a better chance vs. Wlad than ANY of the other HW's at the moment.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
even with the inactivity i still think lennox after completing a full training camp would beat wlad. he's always been more comfortable against fighters his own size.
it may even look like lewis against golota......if it ever happend.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Ugh What a dumb interview. Not a single pertinent boxing question from that nerd, but then what would you expect. I don't even know what the hell he's doing at a show like that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.