Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Who would you take considering the fincancial terms?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How could the Warriors not match or exceed the offer from the Clippers of 5 years/65 million to keep B. Davis and then turn around and and offer Gilbert Arenas' overrated ass a 5 year/101 million contract. Wizards are giving him a a maximum deal of 6 years/125 million so he will probably re-sign with them.

I know I'm not the only one who thinks Arenas isnt worth 36 million more than BD.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'd roll with BD all day. Take the money away and I'd still take BD. That guy is a killer in the playoffs. He raped my Mavs last year. THAT BASTARD

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd roll with BD all day. Take the money away and I'd still take BD. That guy is a killer in the playoffs. He raped my Mavs last year. THAT BASTARD
Biggest upset of all time in a seven? I don't know, but BD went off on em. No hate, Arenas isnt worth the 101 or 125 over 6 or 5 years, if BD is worth 65 mil over 5, it just can't be that big of a difference. Their stats are real close, BD is still better in everything except ppg, BD has more intangibles, leadership, etc. Clippers stole themselves a top player and Washington is overpaying, no hate just the truth, GA get yours, rape em for what they did to the cold crush, Joe Louis, SRR, and the list goes on and on.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Hell yeah. I was hoping my Mavs would make a huge push for BD. I can't believe every team in the league wasn't foaming at the mouth for him.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
B davis easy. I've seen the guy play live and the dude looks like he would be an awesome boxer/fighter.

I got court side tickets the other day for the oklahoma city thunder vs houston rockets next monday night. Can't wait to see Tmac and Durant go at it.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Dag this is a tough one...I'd take BD right now by a hair...and that's because of the money. Arenas is far from being overrated...just because his team is garbage (which isn't his fault) doesn't ALL reflect on him. No one in the league can stop Arenas...when the guy takes over a game...no one can stop him. His downfall is that he tries to do too much at times which again isn't really his fault since his team is pretty garbage...outside of Butler and Jamison

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
B davis easy. I've seen the guy play live and the dude looks like he would be an awesome boxer/fighter.

I got court side tickets the other day for the oklahoma city thunder vs houston rockets next monday night. Can't wait to see Tmac and Durant go at it.
That name sounds so weird. They should call em' the OC Thunder or the OK Thunder. Who the F... did they pay to come up with that name.
Dag this is a tough one...I'd take BD right now by a hair...and that's because of the money. Arenas is far from being overrated...just because his team is garbage (which isn't his fault) doesn't ALL reflect on him. No one in the league can stop Arenas...when the guy takes over a game...no one can stop him. His downfall is that he tries to do too much at times which again isn't really his fault since his team is pretty garbage...outside of Butler and Jamison
BD can take over a game just like Gilbert can, only he's misses less. Davis also passes better and gets more rebounds and does all this when it really counts. In the clutch BD gets em, too, which is supposed to be Arenas' bread and butter.

Butler and Jamison are 2 more all stars than what was around Baron with Golden State. The disparity in salary just makes it ridiculous and that is what makes him over rated either that or BD under rated. But they are being over rated and under rated by teams and management in the league.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Right now I take BD but as far as the salary goes, Gilber is 3 y rs younger, averages about 6 points more per game, shoots more or less 10% better from the line and IMO has better D. soo yea w.e maybe a little overpayed but hes more marketable.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Arenas lacks a certain intangible that Davis has on lock. BD is a straight up KILLER. In an equal clutch situation I give the ball to BD over GA 100 times out of 100.

In related news, I saw that Jamison went down with a right knee sprain against Dallas last night. Damn, Washington just can't stay healthy.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
That name sounds so weird. They should call em' the OC Thunder or the OK Thunder. Who the F... did they pay to come up with that name.

BD can take over a game just like Gilbert can, only he's misses less. Davis also passes better and gets more rebounds and does all this when it really counts. In the clutch BD gets em, too, which is supposed to be Arenas' bread and butter.

Butler and Jamison are 2 more all stars than what was around Baron with Golden State. The disparity in salary just makes it ridiculous and that is what makes him over rated either that or BD under rated. But they are being over rated and under rated by teams and management in the league.
Your telling me dude, I'm ashamed of the name. Thunder is retarded. I could of understood Like Tulsa Tornadoes or Something but OKC Thunder? Just gay. Oh well.

Arenas lacks a certain intangible that Davis has on lock. BD is a straight up KILLER. In an equal clutch situation I give the ball to BD over GA 100 times out of 100.

In related news, I saw that Jamison went down with a right knee sprain against Dallas last night. Damn, Washington just can't stay healthy.
It didn't even look that bad but boy was he in pain. I can't even watch that kidn of stuff anymore. I get chills.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts