Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
we are all with you the time maybe right for Winky to make Hop look bad he has been out of the ring for while and has always been a slow starter.Ronald should come out quick and take the first 4-6 round before hop get his offense going. that may pull it out for him.If he only had more power!!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
well I am self employed so I more or less do what I want when I want to .I just meant that most people I know don't particularly care for boxing as a sport let alone disscusing it on the internet!!!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
This is a good match up but its going to be a very boring fight. Because these are 2 defensive minded and smart fighters. It will go 12 round with Hopkins winning a split D.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think Wright will win this fight.
BTW it’s a good move by his part to after B-hop
Because if can get a clear UD or a KO he will be the peoples middle weight champ witch will force Taylor to fight him again but Wright would command more money then Taylor the second time out.
I would go after B-hop today to enjoy a better picture tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
It will be extremely close. Hopkins beat Taylor twice imo. Winky beat taylor imo. I just can't see hopkins losing. For some strange reason I am feeling this fight will end in a KO. Crazy huh? I just don't know why but I'm feeling it.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Winky will finally get one right Hopkins is right for the taking winky just has to up the tempo and not allow Bhop to get into his grove ,I mean he's younger and just as big and caggey if he doesnt I aint no fan no more

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
If winky will actually throw some punches he has a good chance, but I would put my money on Hopkins. He is just so raw and uncut, straightforward does what it takes kinda guy. I haven't seen him LOSE in a number of years. So if Hopkins wins, what's up with a 3rd fight with Taylor???

·
Registered
88 Posts
prettyboywho said:
This is a good match up but its going to be a very boring fight. Because these are 2 defensive minded and smart fighters.
I agree, but will Bhop really be tougher than taylor for winky?

I remember taylor throwing bombs and winky suckin it up like a warrior.

*Considering the differences in taylors and bhop's styles

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.