Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah it's me.

It's been a little bit but i decided to come back.

Sp447, some may like to call me Captain MMA or UFSHE Fanboy, whatever tickles your fancy.

I'm here to talk boxing now..... and only boxing!!!

I'm also going to be spending most of my time in the training and nutrition section of the forum, so if you got any questions about weight training, diets, supplementation etc or if you think I'm gay just let me know. :D

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yeah it's me.

It's been a little bit but i decided to come back.

Sp447, some may like to call me Captain MMA or UFSHE Fanboy, whatever tickles your fancy.

I'm here to talk boxing now..... and only boxing!!!

I'm also going to be spending most of my time in the training and nutrition section of the forum, so if you got any questions about weight training, diets, supplementation etc or if you think I'm gay just let me know. :D
Welcome back bro. Its good to see you back around. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I need a replacement for Houston Alexander. That was the only dude I could watch and he got starched in 3 seconds in his last fight. Is there anyone that fights like him?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya he got tooled pretty quick.

One of the best stand up fighters in the UFC right now is Wanderlei Silva. Almost none of his fight go to the ground. He's fighting next weekend. Sadly though he may not be around much longer a few more fights and he'll be retired.

Houston probably won't be fighting for the UFC anymore after 2 consecutive losses.

Another good fighter to watch out for is Marcus Davis. Former Pro Boxer he's fighting in June

Chuck Liddell although not very technical is always fun to watch.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'll have to check out Silva on a replay or something. I can't justify paying to watch it.

Hey if you want to see one of my favorite prospects check out HBO on Saturday night. His name is Yuriorkis Gamboa. He'll remind you of a small Roy Jones to the T.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah definitely see RJJ in him. Quick and light on his feet, fast punches, doesn't really need to set anything up with the jab.

I'll have to keep my eye on him. Thank for that :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts