Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys back from Vegas, for what so many must have seen as a boreing fight I spent 12 rounds plus bullshit stopages on the edge of my seat and come away with a prediction which I always thought would happen Joe by SD or MD.

Had some cracking photo's hopeing to get them sorted for tomorrow.

*Any mods want to move this thread somewhere else no problem*

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You win any money? Fukk any show girls?
I won $500 on the 1st night but lost it and more over days 2-6 but **** happens what a trip and what an amazeing city and country! No show girls I was true to my own!!! ;)

How did you score the fight??

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I won $500 on the 1st night but lost it and more over days 2-6 but **** happens what a trip and what an amazeing city and country! No show girls I was true to my own!!! ;)

I gave it to Hopkins. He scored the only knocked down. And landed the harder shots through out the fight. I can't remember any note-worthy shot Calzaghe landed. Aside from the shot to the balls

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts

sounds like you had a good time...good stuff:thumbsup:

how'd you score the fight? i scored it for hopkins as well for the same reasons vd did.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Through my very drunken Welsh eyes in the good seats I had at the Thomas and Mack I gave it to Joe probably around the 115-112 scorecard area, im looking foward to watching again on replay.

Must admit my friends back home said the 116-111 score to Calzaghe was the worst call of the night..

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Glad to see you back Davies. I bet you had a blast dude. Las Vegas is one of the most fun places in the world.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

Glad you had a good time. Love Vegas. Great city

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Through my very drunken Welsh eyes in the good seats I had at the Thomas and Mack I gave it to Joe probably around the 115-112 scorecard area, im looking foward to watching again on replay.

Must admit my friends back home said the 116-111 score to Calzaghe was the worst call of the night..
I thought it was at the planet hollywood resort?

Anyway how was the trip man? Did you have fun?

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought it was at the planet hollywood resort?

Anyway how was the trip man? Did you have fun?
The Planet Hollywood resort run the event but the fight was run from the Thomas and Mack by Planet Hollywood.

Had a great week thanks! Always knew the fight wouldnt be no classic but to be part of it and so on edge throughout I have no regrets. I paid $500 for my ticket before heading to the States but had we held on there were tickets going really cheap out there because Hopkins struggled to shift any tickets. Two of my mates bought tickets worth $1000 for just $300.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Welcome back Davies. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts