Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any racism or bad Language will be punished by warnings.

Implying profanity with words like "fukk" will also be punished by warnings.

P4PKING has brought it to the staffs atension that some members are cussing, he was banned for this for awhile so he'll probably feel agreived when he see's others doing it and is now reporting it to all staff and admin.

Once again guys, please keep it clean.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I for one admit am guilty of allowing my self to get carried away with the language, I would like to appologise to the members I've offended,and also to the the Aministration of the forum, I would like to thank the Moderators for being so tolerant, I've surely abused their levels of tolerance, not to excuse my abusive language, but I would like to state that I was provocked with a sexual inuendo that started privately then became the joke of the forum, many join in many did not, it becomes very frustrading when they continually rubbed in so I retaliated in a profane manner, once again my sincere appologies to all the members offended by this situation, I will try my best to refrain from using profanity and would appreciate others to also comply.......

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good guys. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I agree with the racism part but there is some sense in allowing tastefull bad language. After all this is a boxing web site. I'll quote Calzaghe saying "He can't punch *****" speaking of Jeff Lacy or Roger saying "That bitch is gonna' get tired" speaking of Oscar De La Hoya. I wouldn't want to come on here to find that I was banned for something like that. Did you mean insulting one another using profanity?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, i mean no bad language at all, there is no need for it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All those and nuthugger will be fine. :laugh:

But cmon guys, we want to keep this place clean, everyone can swear me included but not every second word.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Were basically talking about cursing towards other members. LIke insults and stuff? Its fine in casual talking but not when your confronting someone. Thats how I see it at laest. Either way. I'll watch what I say a little more. No problem from me.

Would you like us to report post that do have racism and personal attacks using bad language?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Swearing in general is not cool but everyone does it, nobody will be warned for that.

Swearing at someone bis diffrent though, racism too, if anyone see's this in a post there is an icon below everyones avator that you can report the post to.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Sounds like we're gonna have to tippy toe around you huh?
finally you've placed yourself on a spot to assert authority HUH? THE FORUM POLICE HA!

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Any racism or bad Language will be punished by warnings.

Implying profanity with words like "fukk" will also be punished by warnings.

P4PKING has brought it to the staffs atension that some members are cussing, he was banned for this for awhile so he'll probably feel agreived when he see's others doing it and is now reporting it to all staff and admin.

Once again guys, please keep it clean.
You want me to spell it fucc instead?

·
Banned
589 Posts
P4PKING is a snitch!!! Just kidding he's right I'll keep it clean from now on. Does that include words like "dam", "azz", "KTFO"?
:laugh:I Had To Do It, Hugo Was Wildin With The **** And **** Comments. He Took It Entirely Too Far, So I Wante dTo Make Sure It Got Brought T The Admins Attention. But As Far As Me Being Aggrieved, Not At All. Me Being Banned Was On Me, I Take That Responsibility On My Shoulders. Im Not 12, I Could Careless On Weither Some One Curses Or Not I Just Hated The Racial Slurs.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
:laugh:I Had To Do It, Hugo Was Wildin With The **** And **** Comments. He Took It Entirely Too Far, So I Wante dTo Make Sure It Got Brought T The Admins Attention. But As Far As Me Being Aggrieved, Not At All. Me Being Banned Was On Me, I Take That Responsibility On My Shoulders. Im Not 12, I Could Careless On Weither Some One Curses Or Not I Just Hated The Racial Slurs.
Point taken, I made an appology if you did'nt notice, it' good to see that you also admitted your no saint, hopefully this will put and end to the hostility and we can enjoy this forum the way it was meant to, peace...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
472 Posts
question...what about how certain races get together and use the "N" word at the beginning and ending of every sentence. Will that slide?

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
question...what about how certain races get together and use the "N" word at the beginning and ending of every sentence. Will that slide?
I not really sure what your trying to say, but it allready sounds kind of retarded. why do you feel the need to bring in race at all in a boxing discussion?

1 - 20 of 153 Posts