Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Match Tags : Bakhodir Jalolov vs Juck Mulowayi
When : 11th June 2022
kick-off : 06:30
About the match latest result and overview

Bakhodir Jalolov a massive favourite against Jack Mulowayi when they meet in their bout on Friday 10th June 2022 at Turning Stone Resort & Casino, New York, United States. He is currently 1/25 (-2499) to win the bout outright, while you can get 8/1 (+800) on Jack Mulowayi if you fancy the massive upset. That means that oddsmakers think there is 90% chance of Jalolov winning while giving Mulowayi a 10% chance. Jalolov opened as the favourite at 1/20 (-1999). Mulowayi opened at 8/1 (+800). The fight is scheduled for 8 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.
Head to Head
Bakhodir Jalolov steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 10 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 10 of those wins coming by the way of knock out. Jack Mulowayi will make his way to the ring with a record of 8 wins, 2 loses and 1 draw, with 4 of those wins by knock out. The stats suggest Jalolov has a massive power advantage over Mulowayi, boosting at 100% knock out percentage over Mulowayi's 50%. Bakhodir Jalolov is the younger man by 35 years, at years old. Jalolov has a height advantage of 1 inch over Mulowayi. Bakhodir Jalolov fights out of the southpaw stance, while Jack Mulowayi is an orthodox fighter. Jalolov is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 1 less fights, and made his debut in 2018, 2 year and 5 months later than Mulowayi, whose first professional fight was in 2015. He has fought 31 less professional rounds, 21 to Mulowayi's 52 then stream link also available here.
WEBSITE : https://hd.boxingstreams.me/dazn-boxing-streams
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top