Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen all the BS from the thread. Guys, its a HOF on a forum. NO BIG DEAL. I want you guys to know a few things.

1. I did not come on here to just vote for HOF. I actually came here because DaveMurphy was talking about this place and to say hi to shane, my buddy. "HI SHANE!"

2. I have posted about mma, margarito, floyd, mosley, fighter of the year and several other things. I saw the HOF thread and started looking at past posts from all the guys.

3. While looking at the past posts, I seen that I liked Hugo's style. Nothing against VD(i know its violent demise, but everytime i see it i think Venereal Disease), but I think he makes it personal way too much. Hugo on the other hand, at least tries to not be a jerk. Like i said, not that you do, VD, but you do tend to insult the hell out of people sometimes. This by no way means that Hugo is perfect, cause i see he is not.

4. I've seen the posts by Wicket, RA and ballistik. Lighten up guys. I'm not gonna tell you how to do what you want, but to hurl insults over this is just not good for business here. The HOF is a great idea, if it is prioritized and not so heated. ballistik, i promise you, i didn't cheat. I didn't just sign up to vote. I made a mistake and IMMEDIATELY asked Lance to change it.

Lastly, there are some good dudes here. The problem, when the discussion reaches a low level, we can't keep reacting. I do it, hugo does it, shane does it, tyson does it, ballistik does it, CJ(love you) but you do it, VD does it, nffc does it. We all do it. We need to remember that we are here to enjoy each other's posts, not degrade each other.

Cept that obama guy, he gets under my skin for being a uneducated know it all, the worst kind.

J/K. Anyways, have a good day everyone.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I think you should read a little more. I don't think I ever insulted anybody here. I will not hesitate to speak on somehing I don't like or ask a question about something. But I don't normally insult

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked for no responses, says it right in the title bro.

This is just my opinion.

How you guys are viewed by other people and how you view yourself are never the same. I know im not the most liked guy, but i can accept that people have their views about me, that are not in line with what i believe about myself.

Please, I'm not calling you out, just stating my opinion on the whole situation. I'm clarifying things, because i never got a chance to in the thread.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

This is just my opinion.

How you guys are viewed by other people and how you view yourself are never the same. I know im not the most liked guy, but i can accept that people have their views about me, that are not in line with what i believe about myself.

Please, I'm not calling you out, just stating my opinion on the whole situation. I'm clarifying things, because i never got a chance to in the thread.
There was problems with your post that need it correcting

G

·

This is just my opinion.

How you guys are viewed by other people and how you view yourself are never the same.
I know im not the most liked guy, but i can accept that people have their views about me, that are not in line with what i believe about myself.

Nobody has had a problem with RA in the time I've been here. Just letting you know.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was no problems with my post. There is a problem in the way I perceive you. Nothing more. I understand that RA didn't start problems, but you kept bringing up the issues.

I understand that Wicket is the only one hurling insults. I also know that ballistik and RA brought up the issues of cheating, without actually showing any faith or trust in what shane and tyson were saying. As if they would cheat VD, their friend, out of this hollow honor. And it is very hollow.

By you keeping on with this, RA, you have actually shown what it is i was pointing out. I asked you guys to not post anything and you felt the need to correct me. I didn't need correcting cause you will not change my mind. You tell me that i should read more and you can't even read the first line of my thread.

Jo, I did in fact expect people to be grown ups about it. Maybe that was too much too ask?

F'K it anyways. none of this matter and the fact that it matter so much to some people is ridiculous. I'm with shane, abolish this BS so we can get back to our normal discussion.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats about exactly what I was thinking.
Tyson, despite are disagreements. I believe you have conducted yourself in a fair manner with this. Can you close this now so that noone else gets butthurt by how they are perceived?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Once again, The staff is already working on a new system, one subtle change will resolve everything. It is our concern, we'll let you guys know when the new system is established.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Tyson, despite are disagreements. I believe you have conducted yourself in a fair manner with this. Can you close this now so that noone else gets butthurt by how they are perceived?
Who do you think you are Jesus Christ? Why on earth would anyone care what you think about them. Actually I hope you hate me. Can you do that for me?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Who do you think you are Jesus Christ? Why on earth would anyone care what you think about them. Actually I hope you hate me. Can you do that for me?
Now we know why noone voted for you. I'm not jesus, [strike]F'K jesus.[/strike] I don't care if you care about what other people care about me caring. :laugh: Hate you? Well, i ain't jesus, but you don't need to be a bible thumper to know that is a stupid premise for hating someone.

You know what i can do for you? Not a GOD DAMN THING. How about that?

Please close this thread, Lance.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Now we know why noone voted for you. I'm not jesus, F'K jesus. I don't care if you care about what other people care about me caring. :laugh: Hate you? Well, i ain't jesus, but you don't need to be a bible thumper to know that is a stupid premise for hating someone.

You know what i can do for you? Not a GOD DAMN THING. How about that?

Please close this thread, Lance.
What a douche

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What a douche
I didn't say anything to you and you talk sh!t and can't take it in return? And im the douche?

I bet you like PBF don't you? I might be a douche, but you are pussy i rinse out every night.

I'm done with this thread and the so called, almost hof'ers.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And you are the kinda guy that wipes back to front and gets smelly balls from rubbing sh!t on them, right? I knew i had you pegged.

Do me a favor and go back to breast feeding your kid, man-tits.

I read alot, don't I.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I have 3 choices, to close the thread and have you guys start up your crap in another thread which is no good. I can give you both infractions which I dont want to do. Or I can leave the thread open so you can get all your hatred out in this one thread and then eventually make up. Your choice guys.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts