Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, September 15th, 2007 (HBO PPV) (TBA) Las Vegas

--WBC Super Featherweight--

Juan Manuel Marquez (47-3-1 35 kos) -vs- Marco Antonio Barrera (63-5 42 kos)

This was just posted :(
I am not 100% sure that this one will stick though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i go marquez knock out in this one. I think it will be a war until he gets knocked out though.. i just dont see barrera with much drive left.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
haha, just to piss you off and make you bet, which i no you will come fight time,, your a pussy shane. a pussy who is afraid of losing a couple points. You sure you dont wanan bet?:laugh:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I thought he wanted to fight Pac or retire?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I might. I just rewatched the first fight and if it wasn't for the retarded referee mistake (3 point swing) Barerra would have won easily.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
yeah, there was a 3 poitn swing, marquez could of easily won that round and been a 10-8 because of the point that should of been taken away from barrera, if i remember correctly, roy jones got disqualified for that same move.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
boxrec has it listed so it must be on.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
box rec had it posted the day after the first fight though. They have been known to change fights, i think the date is official for marquez to fight someone on ppv, hbo has reserved it and its up to barrera if he wants to go threw with it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
tysonjones said:
box rec had it posted the day after the first fight though. They have been known to change fights, i think the date is official for marquez to fight someone on ppv, hbo has reserved it and its up to barrera if he wants to go threw with it.
thats true, boxrec have misled us in the past.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Marco in a ko 6th round. His drive is to win this fight so he can set up a mega fight with Pac Man.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is on. The most reliable source has it set as a done deal. If it doesn't happen it will be the first time they've been wrong.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts