Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upcoming PPV. I think this card is great.
Is anyone else gonna order it?

Marco Antonio Barrera V Rocky Juarez II
Jorge Rodrigo Barrios V Joan Guzman
Jhonny Gonzalez V Israel Vazquez


I am really lookin forward to Barrios vs Guzman.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I get them all but really lookin forward to this. This will be HBO PPV.

Dave M & I trade & loan PPVs when the other misses so if somebody doesnt see it & wants a copy I may be able to help.

I also hope to have a few friends over to watch but its hard to find boxing fans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,348 Posts
ERIK said:
I get them all but really lookin forward to this. This will be HBO PPV.

Dave M & I trade & loan PPVs when the other misses so if somebody doesnt see it & wants a copy I may be able to help.

I also hope to have a few friends over to watch but its hard to find boxing fans.

Cool

i have the same problems finding good people to come over a watch a fight.
especialy since my dad is away for the next 5 months
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
ERIK said:
Upcoming PPV. I think this card is great.
Is anyone else gonna order it?

Marco Antonio Barrera V Rocky Juarez II
Jorge Rodrigo Barrios V Joan Guzman
Jhonny Gonzalez V Israel Vazquez


I am really lookin forward to Barrios vs Guzman.
hey erik we get the hbo ppv's free here in the u.k. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,662 Posts
Tommygunn you guys get PPV for free!? You guys are so lucky! Now I'm jealous!:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
ERIK said:
Upcoming PPV. I think this card is great.
Is anyone else gonna order it?

Marco Antonio Barrera V Rocky Juarez II
Jorge Rodrigo Barrios V Joan Guzman
Jhonny Gonzalez V Israel Vazquez


I am really lookin forward to Barrios vs Guzman.

It's the first PPV in a VERY,VERY long time that's had a decent Third Feature. Most of the ones the last couple years have had the Main Event and sometimes just two other fight,one of which was usually a Prospect vs. Cannon Fodder-type fight. It's been a long time since we saw something like Jhonny Gonzalez-Israel Vazquez in the #3 spot. THIS is more like what a PPV used to be(and should still be).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
This will be a very exciting fight I was lucky enough to see the first fight live at Staples Center, Los Angeles, California
There was action throughout the whole fight
I thought that Rocky Juarez won that fight, but I guess the judges saw it differently
This second flight could very well turn out to be one of the best fights of the year One fight you will not want to miss
The undercard is one of the best I've seen in a long time
It's time to fill the refrigerator with beer :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
EXCLUSIVE REPLAY SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 23
It's a special edition of BOXING AFTER DARK when HBO Sports presents the exclusive replay of the super featherweight showdown MARCO ANTONIO BARRERA VS. ROCKY JUAREZ II this SATURDAY, SEPT. 23 at 10:00 PM ET/PT on HBO.

HBO2 playdates for all the fight action: September 24 (9:00 AM 4:00 PM) and 26 (12 midnight). Times are ET/PT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JORGE ARCE VS. HAWK MAKEPULA
IT'S A SHOWDOWN OF TOP CONTENDERS, SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 ON HBO BOXING AFTER DARK
The tenth season of the hit late-night HBO boxing series rolls on with the intriguing HBO BOXING AFTER DARK: JORGE ARCE VS. HAWK MAKEPULA is seen SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 at 10:00 PM ET/PT from the Dodge Arena in Hidalgo, Texas, exclusively on HBO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PHONETOOL said:
EXCLUSIVE REPLAY SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 23
It's a special edition of BOXING AFTER DARK when HBO Sports presents the exclusive replay of the super featherweight showdown MARCO ANTONIO BARRERA VS. ROCKY JUAREZ II this SATURDAY, SEPT. 23 at 10:00 PM ET/PT on HBO.

HBO2 playdates for all the fight action: September 24 (9:00 AM 4:00 PM) and 26 (12 midnight). Times are ET/PT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JORGE ARCE VS. HAWK MAKEPULA
IT'S A SHOWDOWN OF TOP CONTENDERS, SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 ON HBO BOXING AFTER DARK
The tenth season of the hit late-night HBO boxing series rolls on with the intriguing HBO BOXING AFTER DARK: JORGE ARCE VS. HAWK MAKEPULA is seen SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 at 10:00 PM ET/PT from the Dodge Arena in Hidalgo, Texas, exclusively on HBO


Hey place your bets in the VBookie


Phonetool where you from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
PHONETOOL said:
I guess it's too late to bet The fight is over :D
Jorge Arce wins the fight in the fourth round.
I'm from California :)

Me to I am from northern Ca above Sacramento.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top