Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excuse my ignorance here but WTF is with all the blotches on their faces, what causes that?
Looks like a pizza exploded in their faces.
Acne appears on their skin because of poor hygiene and because blood is restricted from the vessels. Along with picking on these acne spots and the hallucination of bugs, sores take longer to heal.

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
Thats some sick nasty azz sh!t. I cant even look at it. That drug is the worst stuff you can get. They cut it with de-worming stuff from the vet.:facepalm:

·
The Believer
2,331 Posts
I'm glad I never got into drugs. **** fucks you up. A more eloquenly statement can not be made:wave:.

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
Stay Away

I'm glad I never got into drugs. **** fucks you up. A more eloquenly statement can not be made:wave:.
Yeah its best. Stay away from everything a especialy the opiates.Those are very habit forming and the withdrawls when trying to get off them will make you wish you never abused the. I heard its horrible withdrawal from any opites when abused. Also dont smoke pot 24 hours a day and justify its use as medicinal purposes.:laugh2:.:sad:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Still early for you, a lucky woman may come alone with a pipe in her purse....:facepalm::rofl:

Reyes gloves can give you that meth look also.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah he went on to progresss to other stuff

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
The Believer
2,331 Posts
Byatch playz:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
The Believer
2,331 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.