Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well..i decided to get you guys opinions on how my physique has improved. Wondering if it has or hasn't. Try to bare with me on some pics i didn't know i would be doing a before and after thread lol so just tell me if you see any improvement. Also if you want to show your before and after pics that would be cool too.

Me at 112-115 2 months ago on the 2nd pic and about 6-8 months ago on the 1st pic. And ya.. i know i have the same pose lol.

Me at 120-125

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Well its clear you've put on some weight, Good weight tho. You look much more healthier now than before. You actually look somewhat muscular now. How old are you again? And how did you put on the weight?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
16 and all i did was stop eating bad food and started going to the gym more. I started gaining weight before i started going to the weight training gym. The boxing gym wasn't really helping me put on weight i don't think. Maybe when i first started cause i wasn't fit.

·
Registered
397 Posts
maybe it's just me but I don't see very much size just more overall tone.

Here are mine

November 07'- 132lbs

Today- July 6th- 148lbs

It's difficult to tell because the pics are from different angles but I think you can see the change especially in the shoulder/chest area

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How tall are you B.R.? I haven't been 125 since 6th grade. I'm 6'3" 195 right now.
:laugh::laugh: i take that offensively. But Pacquiao used to be 112 when he was older than me and look at him. I'm 5' 9". I want to stay under 140. I don't wanna become huge. I just want to be cut up. My body frame is too small to be huge and thats the last thing i want.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts