Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any insights on the particulars of B. Hop's training and conditioning regiment?

He seems to partake in quite a few things that are often frowned upon by many in the boxing community (i.e. lifting weights). I also heard he was a vegetarian.

Yet he is in unbelievable shape and has incredible stamina for a life long boxer well into his 40's.

Just curious

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
I hear he uses nothing but resistance training for his upper body, but he does use weights for his legs and back muscles though. And he says that does conditioning around 4:30 am every weekday. But I don't know his regiment to be exact, but he has no doubt the hardest regiments in the game of boxing.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Whatever his training regimen, Mackie Shilstone won't be able to help him when Pavlik knocks him out in the 11th round.
Man I can't wait, that should be a good one, but some thing tells me not to be surprise if Hopkins out manuvers Kelly...

I hear he uses nothing but resistance training for his upper body, but he does use weights for his legs and back muscles though. And he says that does conditioning around 4:30 am every weekday. But I don't know his regiment to be exact, but he has no doubt the hardest regiments in the game of boxing.
The way he's been looking his last tree fights, seems like his leaving most of that regiment in the gym....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.