Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta go with P4PBoxing and Boxing Info.

And tied for worst for different reasons is Boxing4Real and Guard Your Grill.

Why? well Boxing4Real guys know nothing on boxing and the GYGB i call them sickafants do not only watch fight whilst on LSD are crazy mad about fighters from Philly.

Haye = Over-rated, Cunningham = Under-rated say it all really.

Alden Chodash aint bad needs to look for the subtleness of boxing a bit more but coming on.

So P4PBoxing = Best

And Guard Your Grill = Worst.

IMO of course.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I like that D. Islander guy. I forget what his "show is called," but the beef between him and boxing4real was great.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Gotta go with P4PBoxing and Boxing Info.

And tied for worst for different reasons is Boxing4Real and Guard Your Grill.

Why? well Boxing4Real guys know nothing on boxing and the GYGB i call them sickafants do not only watch fight whilst on LSD are crazy mad about fighters from Philly.

Haye = Over-rated, Cunningham = Under-rated say it all really.

Alden Chodash aint bad needs to look for the subtleness of boxing a bit more but coming on.

So P4PBoxing = Best

And Guard Your Grill = Worst.

IMO of course.
I only like knowledge (the guy with glasses) from P4Pboxing the other guy is too biased. I like the islander but damn when he hates a particular fighter he lets you know. He's covering a lot of fights at any weight all around the world though so I give him props.
I love GYGB because they're telling it like it is and they don't always agree between them so there are good debates.
Boxing4real = no comment.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Boxing4real is horrible.. They stated Mike Tyson was the greatest heavyweight of all time, they said Ishe Smith was really good and would beat Powell with ease...

P4p boxing is fun though.. Their p4p list was decent and their picks are normally accurate

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Boxing4real is horrible.. They stated Mike Tyson was the greatest heavyweight of all time, they said Ishe Smith was really good and would beat Powell with ease...

P4p boxing is fun though.. Their p4p list was decent and their picks are normally accurate
Except when one guy picked Forbes to upset De La Hoya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts