Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are your favorite comedians?

I like Ron White, Chris Rock, Jack Black, Dane Cook, Larry the cable guy, Jeff Dunham and Jim Gaffigan

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
1. Dave Chappelle (nobody else can fukk with this dude)
Katt Williams
Chris Rock
Jim Norton
Ron White
George Carlin (RIP)

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I went and saw him probably close to 10 years ago not knowing anything about him and just hearing he was a "clean" comic so I wasnt expecting much. To this day probably the funniest show I have ever seen live.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
George lopez is hilarious. Also Dave Chappelle got me cracking up on is last stand up i miss his comedy. Dane Cook is cracks me up too. Uuuuh..can't think of any other good ones. Katt Willaims annoys me tiny and annoying and uuuh lets see who else bothers me...That Cable guy. But iono any real good ones that much. I do but cant name em off the top of my head.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Dane Cook is overrated as hell duke is not funny and I didnt like him before but I cant front I was feeling Mencia's last standup . I know why Norton is funny to yall but I gave him a couple chances hes not that funny to me so I dont really fukk with him, George Lopez either. Dont **** with Mike Epps really either.

Katt williams first pimp chronicles is the shitt the second was eeeehhh. Chris Rock they spinnin ***** they spinnin, nuff said.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I don't like Epps. I liked Mencia's "No Strings Attatched" performance, but his show is garbage. He just IS NOT funny to me. I like Katt Williams' last DVD. I was LMAO when he was talking about Shaq and when he came out to that Rick Ross song.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Chris Rock is funny as hell man. What're you smokin? Have you seen Bigger and Blacker and/or Never Scared? Those two are fukkin hilarious!!! Katt Williams makes me laugh too, but he isn't nearly as funny as Chris Rock.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I think mencia is hilarious, although I know alot that think he copies chapelles stuff, but I dont really care, they both are hilarious.

I used to like dane cook, his career is on the downward slope now though.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts