Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Damn!!!! I was laughing my ass off. That dude is a punk, and got dropped by a female. I loved how at the end the skinny dude took his shirt off like he was about to go after the female too. "I'm gonna get my money."

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
That skanks got mongo power !!

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
....:laugh::laugh::laugh: Either she can punch really hard or he can't take a shot. I'm going with she hits really hard.

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn!!!! I was laughing my ass off. That dude is a punk, and got dropped by a female. I loved how at the end the skinny dude took his shirt off like he was about to go after the female too. "I'm gonna get my money."
Yo I Saw This Schit At Work It Almost Got My Ass In Trouble. I Had My Whole Section Dying Off Of It.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I can imagine. Man, I almost had tears watching dude get knocked down, and then he was still wobbly getting up!

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can imagine. Man, I almost had tears watching dude get knocked down, and then he was still wobbly getting up!
His Balance Is Terrible And His Reflexes Are Even Worse. I Know Shes A Gurl In All But when She Pushed Me Thats When My Sense Of Danger Would Have Heightened, Not To Mention Her LEft Hook Had The Rubber Band Effect, He Should Be Embarrassed.:thumbsdown:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts