Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously there were some good ones, but which one was the best?

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I think the best is yet to come in Cotto v. Mosley

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Hey, BigDigga. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
BigDigga said:
yeah i got the same feeling about cotto/mosley
Who do you got in the Cotto/Mosley fight? I still haven't decided yet. It is a very interesting matchup. I think it come down to how much Mosley has left. He hasn't fought in what, a year?

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Mosley fought Collazo earlier this year, he looked pretty good too.
Thats right, For some reason I was thinking his last fight was Vargas.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Marquez/Vasquez II & Diaz vs Freitas for me. I just love seeing Juan Diaz fighting and Freitas is always exciting, and Marquez vs Vasquez for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
bill1234 said:
Obviously there were some good ones, but which one was the best?
Because being there made it all the more thrilling, i'm gonna say Pavlik/Taylor. But Marquez/Vasquez II is a very close second.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
i'd have to say the marquez/vasquez fights would be the front runners because of the back and forth action. but, like balistik i'm thinking cotto/mosley has the potential to be even better.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Cotto-Mosley will be fight of the year by year's end. I love the match up, and equate it with Pavlik-Taylor. So I'll have to say that Pavlik-Taylor and Mosley-Cotto are 1A and 1B for the year's best match up.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
obviously the fights you guys ensioned were great but i'll say katsidis v earl was my FOTY.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
TommyGunn said:
obviously the fights you guys ensioned were great but i'll say katsidis v earl was my FOTY.
too right that was awsome. Umm i enjoyed zab v Cotto and Pavlik v miranda.

I think the best moment of the year for me will be Hatton knocking that smirk of mayweathers mug ;)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
tommy for some reason i dont think katsidas vs earl was long enough lol to be foty, it had alot of action and awesome awesome fight but i felt it was pretty one sided except for katsidas getting caught once. I think cotto/mosley is going to blow all these out of the water, as for foty so far, andrade/mack even though i know no one cares about it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
TysonJones said:
tommy for some reason i dont think katsidas vs earl was long enough lol to be foty, it had alot of action and awesome awesome fight but i felt it was pretty one sided except for katsidas getting caught once. I think cotto/mosley is going to blow all these out of the water, as for foty so far, andrade/mack even though i know no one cares about it.
hearns and hagler only lasted 3 rounds lance and thats considered the best fight ever. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts