Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Best P4P Fighter Ever?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if he continues to fight and wipe out the division and fight all the big names ( almost a given for floyd ( hopefully )) then yes, he would be way up their on many pure boxing p4p list.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Robinson for me. He had amazing skills and a fantastic resume. I think Floyd has a shout in the future, but i dont think hes anywhere near even top 10 just yet.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have jones ahead of walker ( robinson ) all day long. Jones skills and every thing else imo was superior to walkers.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
it's a toss-up between pep and robincon, but i'll go with pep being he has no votes :)

if floyd was to clean out the welters(and i mean CLEAN OUT), and then move up and win the middleweight title.....that's when i'll finally sign off him being G.O.A.T! :D

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
If he really is already convinced that he has solidified himself as the greatest or whatever then he wont be changing a thing.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
SUGAR RAY ROBINSON. Best fighter ever

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i cant beleive mayweather on the list never mind having 2 votes. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
TommyGunn said:
i cant beleive mayweather on the list never mind having 2 votes. :laugh:
Amazing isn't it?:laugh: The guys isn't even top ten much less p4p best!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I dont think Tommy Hearns and Bernard Hopkins should be named in this dicsussion while guys like Muhammed Ali, Joe Louis and Marvin Hagler(why is Hearns there and hes not? :S) are not mentioned. I would have voted Ali but Robinson it is.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Brutus said:
I dont think Tommy Hearns and Bernard Hopkins should be named in this dicsussion while guys like Muhammed Ali, Joe Louis and Marvin Hagler(why is Hearns there and hes not? :S) are not mentioned. I would have voted Ali but Robinson it is.
I was thinking the same. Ali ??? where the hell is he

1 - 20 of 98 Posts