Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there's a section of the forum dealing with downloading fights from megaupload and sites like that, but does anyone have any recommendations as to where I should go to buy fights on dvd? I've been getting them from this one guy, but I haven't really been satisfied with the quality. How about Boxing videos and boxing dvds ? I've been curious about this site, but I was confused when it said they don't put up anything that is copywrited by HBO, ESPN, etc. Thanks for the advice.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Who are you looking for? I have a TON of fights, but the member TysonJones is most likely who you need to talk to. He has well over 7000 fights. I've recently got 2 career sets from him and they're both damn near perfect.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who are you looking for? I have a TON of fights, but the member TysonJones is most likely who you need to talk to. He has well over 7000 fights. I've recently got 2 career sets from him and they're both damn near perfect.
Sweet. It's good to know I've got two solid connections right here. How much do you guys charge for your fights? I want some from all over the place. The only "career set" I can think of that I want would be as many Pavlik fights as possible. Off hand, as far as what I don't already have, there are 3 or 4 Bobby Chacon fights I want. I have most of my favorite fights, and while some are in pretty great condition, some leave a lot to be desired. You ever get on AIM man? I tried pulling your user name up but it said offline.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I would say Lance as well. But if you want a particular fight pm me and i'll try and find a excellent quality version from megaupload/rapidshare for you. But Lance is the man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
There's a lot of websites you can buy fights from. But you need to careful. Some will rip you off. Better if you just record them yourself

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a lot of websites you can buy fights from. But you need to careful. Some will rip you off. Better if you just record them yourself
That's definitely my preference, but getting old school bouts can prove tough. I don't want Vs. network or ESPN Classic broadcasts with commericals, editing, and commentary overdubs. I always record the current fights, but it's everything pre-2006, when I bought my DVD Recorder, that I really need.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
That's definitely my preference, but getting old school bouts can prove tough. I don't want Vs. network or ESPN Classic broadcasts with commericals, editing, and commentary overdubs. I always record the current fights, but it's everything pre-2006, when I bought my DVD Recorder, that I really need.
You ever think of downloading fights and converting them to DVD?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts