Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching back the Mayweather-Hatton fight a few times i started to notice how much i enjoyed listening to Hattons post fight interview. I was wondering what you guys think are the best post fight interviews from a fighter who had just lost were. I dont know about all time but my 2 favorites from this year have to be Mikkel Kessler and Ricky Hatton. Both of them were very honest (Kessler admitting he had been hurt and Hatton saying how Mayweathers was more clever then he had thought) What did you guys think about both of those interviews? what other ones stick out in your mind from the past?

i think this could be an interesting topic, one that hasnt been disscussed too much.

-Melty

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't like Jermain's that much because he didn't really talk about getting hurt. He kept saying it was because he was tired and used up all his energy, which i thought was crap because he didn't get knocked out because he was tired.. he lost cause he kept eating right hands all night.

Common guys, anything else? or has this thread died before it started?

-Melty

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
I was LMAO at the end of Holmes-Snipes where Cossell was interviewing Renaldo, and Renaldo wouldn't shut up, so Howard just turned to Larry and Renaldo still wouldn't shut up, and Larry and him exchanged words, and the next thing you know Renaldo is flicking jabs at Larry (who is about ready to beat the snot out of him a 2nd time).:laugh:

I enjoyed the post fight interview of Mosely-Cotto. You could tell Mosely truly felt he won, but had nothing but kind words to say about Miguel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts