Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watching? I thought TLC coming out was cool. I like the BET award 100X more than the MTV bullshitt. The "I'm so hood" performance was straight fire. Shitt had me literally dancing. I can't argue with Kanye getting best male hip hop artist. I thought it was cool he brought Wayne up there and said he was his biggest threat to the award. Kanye deserved it though. Wayne's album just dropped, and Jay-Z wins all the time. I'm glad Kanye didn't go on one of his little tantrum-rants this time.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Can't watch it for some reason you have to get the 3rd upgrade channel package to get BET. He won the best award there is to win except album of the year, he has no reason to throw a tantrum this time. And who are the nominees for best female hip hop artist, broads are looking type pitiful in the game right now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't watch it for some reason you have to get the 3rd upgrade channel package to get BET. He won the best award there is to win except album of the year, he has no reason to throw a tantrum this time. And who are the nominees for best female hip hop artist, broads are looking type pitiful in the game right now.
The female list was garbage. It was Missy, Lil Mama, Trina, and a couple other scrubs. I'll post the important winners, so you can know what's up.

Kanye - Best male hip hop artist
Kobe - Best male athlete over Floyd/Lebron
Kanye feat. T-Gayne "Good life" - Best collabo

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
If Floyd wouldve ko'ed De La Hoya or at least beat him up, he woudlve got that. That shouldnt have been the best collabo though

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If Floyd wouldve ko'ed De La Hoya or at least beat him up, he woudlve got that. That shouldnt have been the best collabo though
I don't think Floyd could have won if he KO'd everyone he's ever fought. Basketball is a FAR more popular sport. The show is pretty lame right now. They're trying to make up space before Weezy performs. I'm sure he'll be last.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Kobe won because he's the most popular like shane stated.

Wayne deserved viewers choice. Kanye did great this year though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts