Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is going to be the fight of the year and ppv top. I got my 65 bucks riding on mayweather with a small bet. it isnt too much but itll do the trick. Any other little bets going on out there? how bout big ones?

·
Registered
9 Posts
well i had this online ebay business going for a minute..then i stumbled upon this site www.letknowledgedrop.com - it was about reselling ebooks but i just needed it to set up an affliate website..so i did that and bringing in some hefty cash. its easy though...if you can build a website you can do it

·
Registered
150 Posts
Floyd Mayweather

I got $100 bucks on a Mayweather with a co worker ha ha straight to the bank with his cash.:dunno:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
HUGOBOX said:
I got fifty cents on him
:laugh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I got 3000 on Mayweather straight up with an Oscar fan. Plus tickets to the winner's next fight. If the winner retires, tickets to the fight of the winner's choice. Confident? HELL YEA!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I got 3000 on Mayweather straight up with an Oscar fan. Plus tickets to the winner's next fight. If the winner retires, tickets to the fight of the winner's choice. Confident? HELL YEA!
im gonna go down the bookies tomorow and stick £100 ($200) on oscar, i'll get around 3-1 or 4-1 me thinks. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts