Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If youve ever watched them, they are very good. They have done them on Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, George Foreman, Larry Holmes, Roy Jones Jr. and huge one on Tyson. They did one on Leonard too. I will put up the Holmes, Foreman, Frazier, and Ali ones, but the Tyson one is an 11 part one, so I'm not going to do that. Unfortunately, the sound and people talking are messed up. They will say it, then their mouths will move and vise versa.:dunno:

My trainers wife is Larry's daughter, and she is interviewed and shown a lot on here. She was one of Larry's first 2. Pay no attention to the crappy fighters on the heavybag's in part 3. For some reason when ever people come in and tape, the always tape the bad ones.:mad: I was interviewed and got on TV once though.:D

YouTube - larry holmes beyond the glory intro

YouTube - larry holmes beyond the glory (1)

YouTube - larry holmes beyond the glory (2)

YouTube - larry holmes beyond the glory ( 3 )

YouTube - joe frazier beyond the glory intro

YouTube - joe frazier beyond the glory (1)

YouTube - joe frazier beyond the glory (2)

YouTube - joe frazier beyond the glory (3)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
the roy jones one was exellant to, i caught that on youtube last year, good post bill, ive not seen the holmes or frazier ones yet. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Agreed! The beyond the glory documentaries are 1st class. The narrating is brilliant. No mention of the De La Hoya one,:dunno: it’s brilliant but it only goes as far as the Vargas fight.

Thanks for the post Bill, I have seen the Oscar, Tyson, Roy Jones, Lennox Lewis and Sugar Ray documentaries but Holmes and Frazier are two I have not yet seen. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
thepowerdavies said:
Agreed! The beyond the glory documentaries are 1st class. The narrating is brilliant. No mention of the De La Hoya one,:dunno: it’s brilliant but it only goes as far as the Vargas fight.

Thanks for the post Bill, I have seen the Oscar, Tyson, Roy Jones, Lennox Lewis and Sugar Ray documentaries but Holmes and Frazier are two I have not yet seen. :thumbsup:
i just watched the oscar one there davies, mmmmm, milie. :D

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
tommygunn said:
i just watched the oscar one there davies, mmmmm, milie. :D
:laugh: gota agree with u there mate :thumbsup: millie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts