Discussion Starter #1
Never been a fan of this but the new Mrs has me hooked. :laugh:

Anybody else caught it this year.

How about the cookie chick. LMAO!

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
i never watch it now.

when i was younger and studying i use to, because exams were att he same time and i needed some easy going tv to get my mind off things. since i'm an adult now, i find it boring.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i never watch it now.

when i was younger and studying i use to, because exams were att he same time and i needed some easy going tv to get my mind off things. since i'm an adult now, i find it boring.
Ok Mr Adult. You dont know what your missing. :laugh::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Ok Mr Adult. You dont know what your missing. :laugh::thumbsup:
i do kinda. me and my friends use to diss big bro series 1. i never actually saw it once.

series two i was doing exams and watched it.

series 3 i watched it again.

series up to now i decided not to watch it because it does get addictive for no apparent reason. i mean it's weird sitting there and watching people live in a house when you think of it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i do kinda. me and my friends use to diss big bro series 1. i never actually saw it once.

series two i was doing exams and watched it.

series 3 i watched it again.

series up to now i decided not to watch it because it does get addictive for no apparent reason. i mean it's weird sitting there and watching people live in a house when you think of it.
Your tellin me man.

It used to drive me nuts when people spoke about it at work nd ****.

As you say though it does get pretty adictive for no aprent reason.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Watching people live in a house and bicker. That's suppose to be entertainment? I think it's lame. And pretty damn gay.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
It is pretty gay, i would have thought it would have been right up your ally. LOL!
Nah. Watching guys dress and shower ain't really my thing. But if you enjoy it, go ahead.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah. Watching guys dress and shower ain't really my thing. But if you enjoy it, go ahead.
How do you know thats what they do if you dont watch it? :laugh:

We have a closet fan. :laugh:

When wicked aint out on the rape he watches big bruv. LOL!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
How do you know thats what they do if you dont watch it? :laugh:

We have a closet fan. :laugh:

When wicked aint out on the rape he watches big bruv. LOL!
Oh I know what the concept is about. But it's not something I would watch. Much less become addictive to. LOL.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh I know what the concept is about. But it's not something I would watch. Much less become addictive to. LOL.
Its not everyones cup of tea but like was said earlier its pretty compulsive viewing if you've been caught up in it.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I used to watch it but now they just put a bunch of freaks in there. One of the two nice girl's in there have gone now too..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts