Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this aint already been done but just wondered which fight you guys think produced the biggest ever upset.
I'll go with Lloyd Honygan's defeat of Don Curry. Curry i felt was invincible at the time.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Hope this aint already been done but just wondered which fight you guys think produced the biggest ever upset.
I'll go with Lloyd Honygan's defeat of Don Curry. Curry i felt was invincible at the time.
Curry was a walking dead man that night. Any decent fighter would of beaten him that night. Lloyd was just at the right place at the right time.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Curry was a walking dead man that night. Any decent fighter would of beaten him that night. Lloyd was just at the right place at the right time.

We all got excuses for being beaten, he looked fine in his previous fights, but becuase he was beaten by an underdog he was 'a dead man walking' could it just possibly be that honygan had no fear of reputation and took him out??

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Baldomir v Judah was pretty bad also, but I can't think of one that tops Tyson v Buster?

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
We all got excuses for being beaten, he looked fine in his previous fights, but becuase he was beaten by an underdog he was 'a dead man walking' could it just possibly be that honygan had no fear of reputation and took him out??
I was with Don Curry that night. He'd been sick & came in overweight had to lose weight quick. The Curry that faced Honeyghan should NEVER have been made to fight

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
C.J.Rock;141803[B said:
]I was with Don Curry that night[/B]. He'd been sick & came in overweight had to lose weight quick. The Curry that faced Honeyghan should NEVER have been made to fight
Nobody cares.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yeah I think it was -650. 6.5:1. Imagine Tyson-Douglas in vBookie. -53000! LMAO that would be like .00001

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I dont think anything will ever top Tyson vs Douglas.

Holyfield vs Tyson should be mentioned aswell

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Yeah I think it was -650. 6.5:1. Imagine Tyson-Douglas in vBookie. -53000! LMAO that would be like .00001
Haha, You almost couldnt pass those odds up for douglas, I can't imagine the people that became rich that night.

·
8,579 Posts

·
8,579 Posts
some people do
I feel I must protest at you putting pics of near naked females in this thread they ruin my train of thought. On second thoughts ignore the protest they are two little rays of sunshine :cheeky4:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts