Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just hit my knuckle on a hard object about 20 minutes ago and I have noticed that I have a bump on the side of my pointing finger knuckle, going towards my thumb. it can move around a little but it stays in the same area. I was wondering if this can heal on its own and if it does will there be problems with joints down the road??

I did a little research and I think I chipped where the metacarpal and proximal meed, on the proximal side, where it gets bigger at the joint to join to the metacarpal, I believe I chipped that off and its floating around the joint area/ behind the knuckle on the metacarpal

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you know i think its fine now.. for some reason it must have swole up very weird from the angle i hit it at that it appeared to be a bone fragment moving around.. i cant find it today and the bruising is going away so hallejehua it aint messed up. cause i love this hand:laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
MrDoctor said:
you know i think its fine now.. for some reason it must have swole up very weird from the angle i hit it at that it appeared to be a bone fragment moving around.. i cant find it today and the bruising is going away so hallejehua it aint messed up. cause i love this hand:laugh:
Just let your username check it out. It seems to be in his field. ;)

In all seriousness welcome aboard MrDoctor, and I hope you stick around. This is the premiere boxing talk website online.

-Shane

1 - 5 of 5 Posts