Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really wish they weren't showing the same fight that we saw last weekend again. Just give us the new fights and if you want to show a replay show it AFTER the live fights. How do you guys feel about this?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well me personally I didnt see the Cotto Mos Fight live soo I didnt mind it went by pretty quick .. Good Fight though I dont think Mosley got robbed.. Cotto put up a very strong fight .. I dont mind them showing the replay.. especially on BAD...

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I dont have a problem with it. Its standard fare with them. If they have a PPV event the weekend before, they air the main event first thing the next week. I think its great. Not everyone wants to shell out $50 to se a PPV fight, especially if they can see it for nothing on HBO the next week.
Plus from HBO's standpoint, it gets more viewers on to watch their entire broadcast, rather than knowing the main event wont start unit XX time, and then skipping the earlier bouts on the undercard.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I'll have to back shane up, although I think its a good idea that they replay this, ( shows they arent that damn money hungry, because if they were they'd not show it and back everyone forced to buy it ) But I think they should do it after the live fights, I dont like staying up till midnight to watch fights. I don tmind it but my body and eyes start to shut down.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah but last night was Boxing AFTER DARK .. soo they always fight really late on this program.. even if they had another fight instead of that one and it went 10 rounds it would still start the same time .. and all of the people who didnt see Cotto Mos .. got to see it free 1 Week later..

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wouldn't mind it if the fight that had already happened was on AFTER the live fights. I enjoyed being able to score the fight again. That was nice, but I could have done that AFTER the Guzman fight. I understand both sides to it though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts