Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(FRANKFURT, Germany -- Former heavyweight champion Riddick Bowe will fight for the first time in three years on the undercard of the IBF title fight between Wladimir Klitschko and Hasim Rahman.

Bowe's opponent for the Dec. 13 fight is yet to be determined, promoters said Thursday.

Bowe, 41, retired in 1996 and came back in 2004. He had another fight in 2005 and has not fought since.

Bowe's only loss in 43 fights was against Evander Holyfield, who at 46 is preparing to fight Nikolai Valuev next month for the WBA title.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press)

Ok, I want predictions on what this guy is gonna weigh when he steps into the ring! I have a brilliant idea. Let's just cut Rahman out of the equation and see Bowe fight Vlad!

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
(FRANKFURT, Germany -- Former heavyweight champion Riddick Bowe will fight for the first time in three years on the undercard of the IBF title fight between Wladimir Klitschko and Hasim Rahman.

Bowe's opponent for the Dec. 13 fight is yet to be determined, promoters said Thursday.

Bowe, 41, retired in 1996 and came back in 2004. He had another fight in 2005 and has not fought since.

Bowe's only loss in 43 fights was against Evander Holyfield, who at 46 is preparing to fight Nikolai Valuev next month for the WBA title.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press)

Ok, I want predictions on what this guy is gonna weigh when he steps into the ring! I have a brilliant idea. Let's just cut Rahman out of the equation and see Bowe fight Vlad!

Whoever sanctioned that Big Fat Cowardly Tub of Lard to fight again nedds to be kicked out of boxing. End of story

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Bowe was a great Heavyweight in his day. But we're now in 2008, and his prime is long gone. Stay retired, he has a good legacy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts