Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I made a deal with boxer71 for some DVD's. Today I mailed out $45 to you. Please let me know when it arrives and after you ship it. Once they arrive I will sing you praises here in the feedback forum.:D Thanks

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Boxer71 is the man. I've done countless amounts of deals with him and I will always be grateful to how fantastic he was to deal with. I can vouch for him all day everyday and can probably give you 5 or 6 other people who would happily vouch for how good his services were too.

·
Keeping it real
3,621 Posts
Ok I made a deal with boxer71 for some DVD's. Today I mailed out $45 to you. Please let me know when it arrives and after you ship it. Once they arrive I will sing you praises here in the feedback forum.:D Thanks
:wave: Dave no offence mate but are you on something?? You told me you were interested in getting some fights from me but that was as far as it went, for starters i don't even have a clue what fights you want as you haven't told me and you couldn't send any money to me anyway as ive never given you my address and you haven't ever asked for it.:laugh:

Boxer71 is the man. I've done countless amounts of deals with him and I will always be grateful to how fantastic he was to deal with. I can vouch for him all day everyday and can probably give you 5 or 6 other people who would happily vouch for how good his services were too.
I second that.
Cheers guys i really appreciate the good feedback from you both.

Dave's a fvckin nutter though.:rofl:

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Address

:wave: Dave no offence mate but are you on something?? You told me you were interested in getting some fights from me but that was as far as it went, for starters i don't even have a clue what fights you want as you haven't told me and you couldn't send any money to me anyway as ive never given you my address and you haven't ever asked for it.:laugh:

Sorry my mistake.

·
Keeping it real
3,621 Posts
Sonia Hawrylenko
5 York House Canterbury Road
Borehamwoods , Herts WD6 1PF England

Wow I just guessed your address Sonia. Ok now if you had no clue on which fights I wanted why did you quote me $45? Did you think I was gonna be banned forever so you could justify not getting the $45 I sent you?:facepalm: What a scum move. People thinking they could get away with **** when I cant respond. You should be banned for doing this crap.
Mate your p!ssing me off now i don't appreciate being made to look like a con man and who the fvck is Sonia?? my name is Antony and i live in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, everybody who's had dvds from me here will vouch for me and you come along with this bs and make me look bad your obviously mixing me up with someone else!

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like i'm gonna have put a stop payment on the money order. Somebody must of got wind of it and tried to impersonate you. Its somebody in the UK.

·
Keeping it real
3,621 Posts
Looks like i'm gonna have put a stop payment on the money order. Somebody must of got wind of it and tried to impersonate you. Its somebody in the UK.
This is the guys website you sent me Home - BOXERBEAT123 STORE

Anyone will tell you that's not my site mate my site is in my sig, did you not notice it?? :facepalm:

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Anyone will tell you that's not my site mate my site is in my sig, did you not notice it?? :facepalm:
I beleive you. It was a mistake not intentional on my part. So do you wanna deal with me because I dont wanna deal with Boxerbeat123. He might take my money and run. You are consisten and post here often so I would trust you more than somebody that has no feedack. Thanks

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Yeah but Boxerbeat and Boxerbuffet got me confused.:laugh: Both from the UK also.:laugh: So can you make those fights that were in the email? Let me know how much and I will have my freind PayPal you.

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dave looking like a clown once again :laugh2:

Boxer71 is legit, bought off him plenty of times.
Read the whole thread Joa. Plus this happened in beween a bann so I couldnt figure out what was going on. And I apologozed to The Beaver Buffet. Fock all ya I found a better conection that is serious and not a clown.:eek:wned:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts