Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn we have a hell of a line up tonight! Ward looked pretty damn good IMO. I'm ready for Toney!

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Versus seriously needs to stop going to commercials before the round ends. **** is annoying.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Toneys not really supposed to be a HW IMO but he still bust ppls ass.. LMAO @ Tony Fallin out the ring.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
The fight could've gone either way...Toney just looked too lazy in this bout. If he plans to win against Kiltschko, he has to be in better shape than he was tonight.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
He definitely wasn't in tip-top shape. Normally he gets stronger as the fight progresses while his opponent get worn out from getting countered by his devastating rights and body-head jabs. This was by far not a top shape Toney and he still squeaked out the W. Still could have gone either way imo.

·
Beautiful Man
3,552 Posts
What a dissapointing apperance from Toney.

Forman was great,especially his footwork

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Oquendo didn't deserve shitt; You can't hold all fight and expect to get the W. All Fres did was hold and land on the break. Toney lost a lot of his speed; he would get stopped by either Klitschko. Wlad would just hold and lay on him until Toney gets less mobile and just pummel him.

I like Foreman's fast side to side style, but he doesn't throw any punches and he holds too much. I'm 2 for 2 today in my PL picks.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
I have D-Hop as well...

Toney needs to get in shape...you don't go from looking great and fighting great against Rahman to just looking like garbage the next fight. We use the term "shot" almost at will nowadays. You want to see a fighter who is shot? RJ and DLH...those fighters are shot. Toney is just fat. We saw a slimmer Toney and he looked great against the Rock. Now he got fatter and his performance was soured because of it. But I agree to a certain degree...if toney shows up fat against any of the klitschko brothers then he will get pummeled and a TKO is possible.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts