Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally use the Adidas Mat Low Cut Boxing Boots. I love them as they give me the flexibility to move around easily and don't seem too heavy.

Which are the best boxing boots that you like to use ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boxing boots from adidas

boxing boots are variable i know and i completely agree with your opimion on the boxhog. Have you tried the adidas combat speed boxing boot ?

As far as boxing boots are concerned as i mentioned i do love the low cut boots but the combat adidas boxing boots are amongst my favourites in the higher cut category.

Does anyone else have any opinions on their favourite boxing boots ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best Boxing Boots available on the market ?

Best boxing boots available on the market ?
Which are your favourite ?
Where do you normally go to buy boxing boots ?

Anybody care to expand ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
i bought wrestling shoes, no one sells boxing shoes around here. And I'm a bit uncomfortable buying shoes online without trying them on first, each manafacturer has different size standards its strange. Wrestling shoes work pretty good and are really light , not as good as boxing shoes obviously. It was a lot better than using running shoes to train which I was doing before

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I understand that there are different boxing boots sizes to suit all feet sizes for junior, womens and mens shoe sizes but if you were to try some on and then buy them online you could have them sent to you in days and get boxing boots from all over the world once you found the right size for you.

If you need any help or information you can contact me and i will do my best to help you find the right pair of boxing boots for you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boxing Boots information ?

Does anyone know where to go to get some really useful information on boxing boots ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Adidas make some excellent boxing boots !

Yeah i have looked at many different designs now and seen the different ones that are available in all sizes and i agree adidas boxing boots are good. i have to admit that lonsdale do some good boxing boots too. Useful information but i have allready seen that ringside do some quality boxing equipment !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Adidas Boxing Boot Sizes

Hi
Can someone help me on this one regarding Adidas boxing boots I am interested in Adidas Response and Tygun does anybody rate these and I am shoe size 7Uk what size boxing boot by adidas will I need?
Please can anybody help.
Thanks

David

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Boxing Boots

Sizes do vary from manufacturer to manufacturer but if you call and ask
for advice the boxing supplier will normally give you a rough guide.

There are many different places to buy boxing boots and gain advice but if you get stuck Boxing Equipment:Boxing Gloves:Boxing Boots:Boxing Store,Clothing,gear,punchbags,headguards,medicine balls,adidas,lonsdale have always been friendly and ready to help. They have excellent ranges of bbe boxing and lonsdale just to name a few but as i say there are many places to go just look on the internet under boxing boots.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts