Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a collection of vintage boxing memorabilia they would like to sell? I am looking for onsite posters,programs,tickets,wire photos from between 1900s-1970s.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have a collection of vintage boxing memorabilia they would like to sell? I am looking for onsite posters,programs,tickets,wire photos from between 1900s-1970s.
Yes I have a 1963 Cassius Clay vs Henry Cooper at the Empire Stadium Wembley ticket that’s in immaculate condition well very good condition and I also have another ticket from 1955 Don Cockrell Jack Gardner but obviously the Cassius Clay ticket is the main thing if you would like to buy it I’m open to a fair offer I don’t want the world for it I’ve just won a fair price if you wanna post a message and let me know if you’re interested I’ll send you a couple of pictures of it but I’d like to sell it as soon as possible

·
Registered
4 Posts
[QUOTE = "qigongboxing, publicación: 674723, miembro: 11733"]
¿Alguien tiene una colección de recuerdos de boxeo antiguos que le gustaría vender? Estoy buscando carteles, programas, entradas y fotografías de cables de entre los años 1900 y 1970.
[/CITA]
¡Hola! Soy Joan Ramon Soto y tengo fotos originales muy antiguas de grandes boxeadores, me preguntaba si conoces a alguien que pueda estar muy interesado, fotos de uzqudum, Carnera, joe walcott, Joe Luis, Max Baer, Sugar Ray Robinson, mi teléfono es 629794365. [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a one of a kind signed and framed,W.S.A.B.A.,worn by Kerry hope,ex European middleweight champion,signed by Kerry, Harry miles, Bradley pryce,Gavin Rees, Nathan cleverly, Enzo macarineli.Mark McVie(trainer), Sergio Calzaghe (corner man) Enzo Calzaghe (trainer) and Joe Calzaghe,open to serious offers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts