Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an extensive boxing DVD collection that I've been accumulating over the last nine years. I have over 200 DVDs, with new stuff and old stuff. 80 percent of which is very good or excellent quality, meaning I recorded it myself. Everything else is mostly older, very watchable, but could hardly be called good.

I'm selling it all for a very reasonable price. $5 per DVD, and up to 4, that includes postage. More than four and postage will depend on the shipping costs.

We're talking career sets of Ali, Chavez, Corrales, Cotto (missing 2 early career fights), De La Hoya (every single fight), Lewis, Holyfield, Hopkins, Tyson, just to name a few. There's also disks with random compilations from the present and the past. I'm selling each DVD as is and will not customize.

I prefer pay pal but will accept money orders. Collectors only please.

email me at [email protected], and I'll email you my list.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Ok I'll be interested in buying a Hopkins set. But talk to me over the forums since you don't seem to have any posts or anything. Tell me more.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BHop

I'm knew to this forum, it was my first post. e-mail me if interested.

Here you go (there are a couple of duplicates):

1 - Hopkins vs. Randy Smith, Roy Richie, Wendall Hall, Segundo Mercado I, II, Steve Frank, Joe Lipsey
2 - Hopkins vs. Syd Vanderpool, Mike Sapp, Danny Mitchell, Dennis Milton, Wendall Hall, Steve Frank
3 - Hopkins vs. Glen Johnson, Andrew Council, Simon Brown, Robert Allen I, II, Antwun Echols I
4 - Hopkins vs. William Joppy, Jermain Taylor II
5 - Hopkins vs. Morrade Hakkar, William Joppy, Robert Allen III, Howard Eastman
6 - Hopkins vs. Antwun Echols II, Keith Holmes, Felix Trinidad, Carl Daniels
7 - Hopkins vs. Calzaghe (fight and countdown show)
8 - Hopkins vs. Tarver (fight, HBO interview, countdown show)
9 - Hopkins vs. Wright
10 - Hopkins vs. De La Hoya

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whole collection?

or just the Hopkins DVDs?

Sending the whole collection at once would be a nightmere as far as postage, but I'd be willing to talk for a reasonable offer. I'm cataloging the collection right now, should be done by the end of the weekend.

e-mail me

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
351 Boxing DVDs for Sale, Must Sell

As a follow up to my previous thread, I now have my entire boxing DVD collection, dating 11 years, catalogued and ready to sell.

I'm selling for $5 each, a great buy considering the costs of such items elsewhere. I know I've paid up to $30 for a single fight. I'm offering $5 per disk, and some disk have as many as 8 fights.

I won't make custom disks, but if you buy 5 or more, you get one free.

All postage is included for U.S. orders. To other countries, I have to charge for the extra postage.

email me at [email protected], and I'll send you the link to my list.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
trading

I'm not really interested in trading right now. My collection has gotten too big, and I have to unload some of it. That's why I'm offering to sell for these reduce prices.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts