Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boxingforum.com Hall Of Fame.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Very hard to pick this month, im going with Dave though, he's been here since it all began.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I went with italian bull, I was going to vote for dave but he's hardly ever here anymore and his post arent that good anymore.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Believe it or not I voted for Balistik. I voted for Dave last month, but since then he hasn't been around as much and his posts have become bitter. I'm not sure why. Balistik has been fantastic. He comes here every day, and is very knowledgeable.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Believe it or not I voted for Balistik. I voted for Dave last month, but since then he hasn't been around as much and his posts have become bitter. I'm not sure why. Balistik has been fantastic. He comes here every day, and is very knowledgeable.
Dang I got overlooked AGAIN!!!! :(

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
There's no difference in being on the list and getting 0 votes and not being on the list though. LOL

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It looks like Balistik has left the forum, does that realy warrant being voted into or HOF?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
We're going to have "Boxingforum HOF" labeled on a guy saying things like, "Paul Williams would beat Floyd." LMAO

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Dave gets mo vote altho Dave isnt here anymore he should is a big part of BF history! I cant count many active fighters in the boxing hall of fame.

Dave is a true BF legend.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I'm going with Hugo. And it's a damn shame Violent D isn't on the list. But than I see the thread starter. So I'm not surprised.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm going with Hugo. And it's a damn shame Violent D isn't on the list. But than I see the thread starter. So I'm not surprised.
One MOD out of five nominated you. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He's a legend but not because of his boxing knowledge lol. more so by his antics.
Dave lets his heart rule his head, not a bad quality in a man id say.

Apart from that his knowledge aint all that bad, not the worst ive seen anyway.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts