Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This on now live from satellite @ 1 west in the sky.
Ident boxing york hall
in 4.2.2
11464v 6077 3/4
to watch this your need a card called a sky2 card in pc.I hope this helps some of you guys to watch.

ps place from uk & gonzalez from USA ATM are boxing.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is also on free view in the uk,just press your red button for bbc channel 301

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
You sure that was from the York hall dude, because it was Napa vs. Power there and nobody called Gonzalez was on the card..

·
Registered
468 Posts
LeedsLad said:
You sure that was from the York hall dude, because it was Napa vs. Power there and nobody called Gonzalez was on the card..
Napa's quality I well want him to get a European title shot!!!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yep i know, shame he doesnt have more power else he'd be a very good contender at that weight. He works very hard and has a great chin, always good to watch. Hes basically cleaned out the British Bantamweight scene in his last 3 fights, you gotta love that and he deserves a crack at the EU crown for it, he didnt disgrace himself the first time he went for the EU belt, lost a pretty close fight.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LeedsLad said:

Hi leedslad,yes im 100% sure it was on,i watched it my friend.This boxing was not pro it was am boxing.England v USA,its great to see the up & comming boxers.Now Napa vs. Power was on sky tv,this time i never found a satellite feed for Napa v Power.sometimes i do find the sky boxing feed for free on watching.Let me add a bit about myself here.Im a satellite feedhunter,a satellite feedhunter tracks down signels that are on satellite in unusal places.This takes away haveing to pay sky tv.Boxing is one of my fav things to find from satellite.when it comes to finding things from tv or satellite im very good on sport.Now if anyone wants help how i do this im more than willing 2 help.I post what i find in the hope others can enjoy as i do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts